Happy Christmas one and all !!! (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Happy Christmas to all on SBT from Torchomatic Towers.

skyblue1991

Merry Christmas from me and Ted
46e74d5983755808dde5cf06699803cf.jpg

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

skyblueinBaku

After a tot of chilli vodka and a couple of bottles of Staropramen, it's time for me to open a bottle of bubbly and then get on with cooking the Christmas dinner. Mrs Dorset has prepared the vegetables so now it's all down to me. Have a good day, everybody!

theferret

Hope everyone has had a great day.

Mine didn't start well, bought the eldest an ipad, which was stretching the budget massively, but she needs it for her design studies, she opens the box and there is shampoo inside, a rogue Amazon driver in the area apparently swapping stuff out. Was fuming, tears from the daughter, but then you realise, there are people waking up in shop doorways this morning. An extra week to get a Xmas present really isn't a biggie. Still, thieving bastards and all that.

mark82

Mine didn't start well, bought the eldest an ipad, which was stretching the budget massively, but she needs it for her design studies, she opens the box and there is shampoo inside, a rogue Amazon driver in the area apparently swapping stuff out. Was fuming, tears from the daughter, but then you realise, there are people waking up in shop doorways this morning. An extra week to get a Xmas present really isn't a biggie. Still, thieving bastards and all that.

Its still reasonable to be fuming, to be fair. Hope you don't have issues getting it replaced. Will probably be something you can look back and have a good laugh at in a couple of years though.

letsallsingtogether

Sorry to hear that Ferret:(

That's the reason I still mostly shop in shops and not online.
You can always give it her for orthodox xmas 7th Jan......
Hope everyone has a good xmas.

Skyblueweeman

Merry Xmas to all SBT'ers. Hope you're all a little fatter, little more tipsy and tucking into leftover turkey!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

That’s not the first time this week I’ve heard an Amazon delivery driver stealing goods,
- tablets, iPads in particular. One was busted on someones CCTV, swapping the tablet in the box with air fresheners and pain relief roll-on!

PurpleBin

Jesus. Horrible folk about! Nice way to look at it though.

Brighton Sky Blue

Had the same thing with money going missing from envelopes sent in the post. Cards arrived opened and bent in half. Scummy thing to see being done but glad you can get it replaced easy enough.

fernandopartridge

Merry Christmas, any else find that they never get pissed on Christmas Day despite drinking all sorts? I've had a few beers (6.5%) and a bottle of English sparkling wine (£15 in Aldi well spent) yet don't feel like I've touched a drop

covcity4life

Merry Christmas, any else find that they never get pissed on Christmas Day despite drinking all sorts? I've had a few beers (6.5%) and a bottle of English sparkling wine (£15 in Aldi well spent) yet don't feel like I've touched a drop
I have a headache. But not drunk

Trying to get pints of water down be before fall asleep

Got yazoo only you on repeat too for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread