Happy Christmas !!! (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Going to forget about all the troubles and rubbish surrounding our club for a couple of days. I wish the team good luck and lots of points - please make us all proud this season and leave league 2 behind !

But my wish to all of you is for everyone to have a happy safe and healthy Xmas with those you love. Enjoy yourselves!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!! :emoji_champagne::D:emoji_santa:

RFC

Going to forget about all the troubles and rubbish surrounding our club for a couple of days. I wish the team good luck and lots of points - please make us all proud this season and leave league 2 behind !

But my wish to all of you is for everyone to have a happy safe and healthy Xmas with those you love. Enjoy yourselves!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!! :emoji_champagne::D:emoji_santa:

Happy Christmas to you and ALL Sky Blues supporters everywhere!

RoboCCFC90

Merry Christmas All!

Sky Blue Harry H

Merry Xmas, but let's keep it quiet so that our beloved CCFC don't realise that it's this time of year - we all know that they usually go missing in the new year - not this season, please lads!.

torchomatic

Happy Christmas from all the Sky Blue fans in this part of Warwick.

Skyblueweeman

Happy Xmas one and all. Spend some quality time with family and friends and enjoy yourselves.

Today...I’ve got a mega hangover and Mrs WM is trying to get me to help prepare for the 12 we’re cooking for tomorrow. Sad times.

Merry Xmas all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a great day.

Nick

Administrator
Have a good one, families etc too!

Think of those working on Christmas Day / Boxing day while you get on the beer! ;)

Nick

Administrator
Feels like it. Bought a new house this year so we thought it would be nice to do the honours for a change.

Now...I’m not so sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you set the table? ;)

New-arrival-Christmas-gift-Doll-house-furniture-play-house-toys-for-children-furniture-for-doll-Dinner.jpg_640x640.jpg

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Nollaig Shona le mo chuid Gorma Spéir go léir Labhair cairde agus teaghlaigh!
(Merry Christmas to all my Sky Blues Talk friends and family.)

martcov

Happy Christmas! Have a great time everyone. Am in Cov after Christmas, but City are in Carlisle :-( Won’t make it because of family .... But.., we are poised for a good Christmas push and so hope that this Christmas is the start of something good for City.. no slump this year...:)

Sbarcher

May your sack be full of juicy goodies and Joy be in your thoughts!

ceetee

Wishing you all a good Christmas and a peaceful and healthy 2018
....and hopefully a second half of the season to get excited about.

Londonccfcfan

Merry Christmas to the sky blue faithful. Best fans in the world.

2017 has been upward curve. Truly hoping we reached rock bottom as a club a week before the checkatrade final.

I live in hope from something I read from a Southampton fan earlier this year. Saying to all sky blue fans have faith and hope. Southampton’s fortunes changed after elf trophy win. Within a few years back in the Premier.

Teams like, Leicester, Swansea, Southampton, Bournemouth, Burnley etc are evidence that within a few years in the right set up, premier league can be achieved from lower reaches of English football pyramid.

Anyway, fuck it. I this is our club National league or premier league.

It’s till I die. Pusb.

Cov kid 55

Merry Christmas to the sky blue faithful. Best fans in the world.

2017 has been upward curve. Truly hoping we reached rock bottom as a club a week before the checkatrade final.

I live in hope from something I read from a Southampton fan earlier this year. Saying to all sky blue fans have faith and hope. Southampton’s fortunes changed after elf trophy win. Within a few years back in the Premier.

Teams like, Leicester, Swansea, Southampton, Bournemouth, Burnley etc are evidence that within a few years in the right set up, premier league can be achieved from lower reaches of English football pyramid.

Anyway, fuck it. I this is our club National league or premier league.

It’s till I die. Pusb.
Well said London - a lot of us feel exactly the same way. Till we die, whatever. Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Healthy 2018 to all Cov fans and their families!

Users who are viewing this thread