Happy Christmas !!! (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
Happy Christmas to all my fellow Sky Blues. 2018 is the start of the new sky blue era

Ashdown

Merry Christmas all Sky Blues { plus Blue and White stalwarts }, 'it's not always the 'most wonderful time of the year ' for many people..............If there is anything positive you can do to make someone's day a little brighter then try and do it !!

steve82

Best wishes everyone and to all your families, enjoy Christmas!

Christmas starts at 6am... little over 7 hrs work to go.

I was eleven in 87

Going to forget about all the troubles and rubbish surrounding our club for a couple of days. I wish the team good luck and lots of points - please make us all proud this season and leave league 2 behind !

But my wish to all of you is for everyone to have a happy safe and healthy Xmas with those you love. Enjoy yourselves!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!! :emoji_champagne::D:emoji_santa:
Happy Christmas folks!!

Cov kid 55

Network rail... Not the glamours role in a luxurious red gown on the back of a sleigh with the trusted galloping Rudolph leading the way as I fill up on sherry and mince pies.
That would be that that would be a good way to spend Christmas Eve! Anyway, good for you, grafting away whilst most of us are having a chilled evening, Hope the shift passes quickly and peacefully, and that you’re able to enjoy tomorrow.

steve82

That would be that that would be a good way to spend Christmas Eve! Anyway, good for you, grafting away whilst most of us are having a chilled evening, Hope the shift passes quickly and peacefully, and that you’re able to enjoy tomorrow.

Cheers and merry Christmas!

Great_Expectations

Merry Christmas all.

This forum may be full of contrasting opinions on everything from an individual player to our long term future, but whatever your views, if you’re on this forum (bar the odd obvious troll) you’re a die hard fan and that deserves respect.

Always support your home town, no matter what. PUSB.

Terry Gibson's perm

Merry xmas to all the fans on here apart from the Leicester and London wasps ones they can fuck off

SkyblueBazza

Merry Xmas everyone...share the luuuurvvve & smile at everyone.

Have a wonderful time!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a great day with your loved ones and enjoy the 3 points tomorrow those going tomorrow!

Got to drive back down the country today at 5!!

Skyblueweeman

Merry Christmas to the sky blue faithful. Best fans in the world.

2017 has been upward curve. Truly hoping we reached rock bottom as a club a week before the checkatrade final.

I live in hope from something I read from a Southampton fan earlier this year. Saying to all sky blue fans have faith and hope. Southampton’s fortunes changed after elf trophy win. Within a few years back in the Premier.

Teams like, Leicester, Swansea, Southampton, Bournemouth, Burnley etc are evidence that within a few years in the right set up, premier league can be achieved from lower reaches of English football pyramid.

Anyway, fuck it. I this is our club National league or premier league.

It’s till I die. Pusb.

The thing about Saints, which I’ve said many times before, they were bought by a billionaire. And they win the efl trophy after they were bought, not before.

Clubs of similar history, stature etc but we need a billionaire (not you, sit down Dale) to buy us!

Hope everyone’s had a good day anyway!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread