Helping out Fans - Year 6 - Season Ticket Fund (1 Viewer)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Hopefully most know that this is a fund set up to help purchase season tickets for individuals, families and children who for whatever reason, need a helping hand.
A massive thank you before I ask for more, collectively, over £38,750 of funds raised to date in the 5 years from your donations.

Donation Link - Please be as generous as you can

If you do donate, please be careful, the site now has an element just below your donation called a “tip” which is supposed to help keep the site alive, Go fund me do take a small percentage off every donation so it is up to you but I would recommend that you make that zero

If you know someone who would benefit from a season ticket then nominate below with as much details as possible as to why they should benefit, it doesn’t just have to be financial, there are many reasons why you may want someone to benefit.

SkyBluesTalk Helping Fellow Fans Nomination

If you cannot donate or nominate then please, its free to share the links on all of your social media platforms so we can help as many as possible this year.

Lets make Year 6 a fantastic one.

Thank You for your generosity
MMJ

Mild-Mannered Janitor

£800 raised in the first few days and not pay day yet so thanks to those that have shared on socials or made a donation to date. Hopefully will take off more at the end of the month.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Hopefully today/this weekend is pay day for a few of you and you could find your way to make a small donation, we have hundreds on here so just a £5 or £10 does make a massive difference.
£1,085 raised to date
Thank you

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Not a fan of the clickbait site but they wanted an article to help raise funds, if it helps any of you then it has the donation page and the nomination link.

olderskyblue

I need help buying my Coventry club tickets this season…. ;)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

The Sky Blues fan buying season tickets for others

I’ve posted this link on the other discussion thread (the “old”one), but can’t see it here, and think it deserves the credit & publicity. I’m sure Simon will be modestly embarrassed, but it also highlights the issue nationally and puts us (Simon!) in a good light.
Bravo!
Cheers, hadn’t seen that, I did a brief interview on the radio yesterday so they must have pulled it together from that. Hopefully it helps, its a dodgy old photo from a previous campaign but more hair then 😂

Bennosdancingfeet

This is such a good thing but I do hope it goes to ppl that deserve them unlike last season. One individual I know for a fact that got one was in dhillons before most games buying shots, beers a plenty and and smoking like a trooper.

not naming and shaming but I’m a single parent who managed to buy my 2 young ones ST’s by making sacrifices. When I see a nominated person drinking far more than I can afford too and opening there 2nd pack of ciggies it does piss me off a little.

love that this still happens though as I’d imagine the majority who receive are in need and sometimes need a helping hand.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

This is such a good thing but I do hope it goes to ppl that deserve them unlike last season. One individual I know for a fact that got one was in dhillons before most games buying shots, beers a plenty and and smoking like a trooper.

not naming and shaming but I’m a single parent who managed to buy my 2 young ones ST’s by making sacrifices. When I see a nominated person drinking far more than I can afford too and opening there 2nd pack of ciggies it does piss me off a little.

love that this still happens though as I’d imagine the majority who receive are in need and sometimes need a helping hand.

I don't know how you going to stop it! It's the same as some people who go to food banks but smoke, brink and have Sky plus, ect.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

We do research on all the nominated individuals the best we can and hope that all the words we receive are genuine and believe they are. It’s always tough to hear if someone has potentially done this but I would hope that the 100+ we will buy this year will be genuine and that we don’t have a rogue one.

I can only continue to thank you for your donations and that it does make a difference to peoples lives, I have seen it, I have had so many messages of support from it and also donations from people who were struggling who received help and now donate each year because of that help they received.

Sky Blue Pete

We do research on all the nominated individuals the best we can and hope that all the words we receive are genuine and believe they are. It’s always tough to hear if someone has potentially done this but I would hope that the 100+ we will buy this year will be genuine and that we don’t have a rogue one.

I can only continue to thank you for your donations and that it does make a difference to peoples lives, I have seen it, I have had so many messages of support from it and also donations from people who were struggling who received help and now donate each year because of that help they received.
Yep

pipkin73

You all know that the fund has helped me, maybe a rouge one gets through now and again but this is a genuine help for CCFC supporters.
They do not give you cash and say get on with it, they buy you your tickets, season tickets in your name.
The whole thing is so worthwhile.
if you can't afford to donate, no pressure is put on you, but if you can then it is and will be so gratefully appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread