here comes fisher (1 Viewer)

procdoc

The pathetic administrator had no players because Fisher and Seppala moved them from Limited to Holdings, anyone with half a brain should legally pursue SISU,s fradulent practices, or are they beyond the law

unfortunately every Sisu move thus far has been unethical rather than unlawful. The problem with business law is that there are so many loopholes to escape through and Sisu have exploited the lot!

torchomatic

If I had a STRAIGHT CHOICE. Sixfields or playing at a SISU owned Ricoh then I would choose the Ricoh.

I never said we should give them the Ricoh for nothing, you might want to actually read what I did right. I said who knows what options ACL have to entice them to stay. Believe it or not, it's not up to me. FFS. IT would be up to ACL to decide what they wanted to do.

What I am saying is I can't understand how anyone would trust them with the Ricoh. The only thing we could trust them with is taking our club even further. Yet he seems to think giving them the Ricoh for nothing would be a good idea.

How many here can trust them with anything?

Last edited:

Cityfan1

My belief is that, if we are ever going to see the back of SISU, they will have to had to have bought into the Ricoh, so that than can sell CCFC as a going concern, as at least a break even company.

torchomatic

Post 147: They (ACL) can either say "have the stadium" or something similar. They. i.e. ACL
Post 152: "If it keeps Coventry City in Coventry then yes." Which was in answer to your direct question. If it meant we stayed in Cov then I would accept that, better than going out of the City, for me anyway. But not something that would happen in a gazillion years. Certainly more preferable for me than groundsharing or liquidation.

Post 147 and 152 on this thread?

Nonleagueherewecome

They moved us out of Cov because ACL refused to deal with them. Mutton refused to deal with them. Idiots wrote to the Council begging not to deal with them.

And yet again, you put words into my mouth. Where have I said "it's a good move for them"?

FFS they were offered a deal and refused it. They weren't forced, they chose.

Nonleagueherewecome

My belief is that, if we are ever going to see the back of SISU, they will have to had to have bought into the Ricoh, so that than can sell CCFC as a going concern, as at least a break even company.

Plane crash with Joy and Tim on board would be infinitely preferable.

torchomatic

Astute

Post 147: They (ACL) can either say "have the stadium" or something similar. They. i.e. ACL
Post 152: "If it keeps Coventry City in Coventry then yes." Which was in answer to your direct question. If it meant we stayed in Cov then I would accept that, better than going out of the City, for me anyway. But not something that would happen in a gazillion years. Certainly more preferable for me than groundsharing or liquidation.

A direct question that gave a direct answer of giving them the stadium.

Nonleagueherewecome

And so were ACL. They're both culpable for our plight. Both.

No, they weren't, SISU made utterly unreasonable and unrealistic demands. That's not offering a deal! Don't forget, whilst breaking a legally binding contract. 10% ACL to blame, 90% SISU.

torchomatic

Because I had a choice of two things. Coventry City in NT or Coventry City in the Ricoh with SISU in charge. I would take the latter every single time.

A direct question that gave a direct answer of giving them the stadium.

Ashdown1

Christ it's back to normal on here, everyone furious at the' hedge fund club busting wankers' and Torchomatic just repeating himself like a mad drunk on a bench !!

Astute

So you are saying you would trust them with ownership of the stadium?

I wouldn't. Most of us wouldn't. If there was some legal way of them having the stadium so they could sell us I would be in full agreement....as long as the stadium went with the club. Not them getting their hands on the Ricoh and looking at what way they could make the most money from us.

They don't give a shit about us. Why should I give a shit about them?

Grendel

Christ it's back to normal on here, everyone furious at the' hedge fund club busting wankers' and Torchomatic just repeating himself like a mad drunk on a bench !!

You sound like you fell off the bench and hit your head

James Smith

Yes, I would. Why? Because we'd still be in Coventry, not in Northampton. Also, the club would be a much more attractive proposition for any interested purchaser.

So why didn't SISU buy the Higgs share?

Johnnythespider

James Smith

No, not one bit. But if it was a straight choice of him or going to Northampton for at least three years then I would take my chances with Richardson. There's at least a chance that he could sell it on while staying in the City.

With our current situation then is zero chance of a buyer. Which is the point I am trying to make. People's hatred for SISU clouds their judgement over the Ricoh and the role of ACL.

I would rather have SISU owning the stadium with the club getting the revenues and staying in the City. It seems I am in the minority however.
After reading what young Timothy said this morning I think I trust Bryan more than him and that's saying something given how much I trust Bryan.

I think the buyers are waiting for SISU to distress the club themselves so the prospective new owners can pick it up on the cheap.

Last edited:

Astute

So why didn't SISU buy the Higgs share?

Because they want it for nothing. The club shares cost them a quid. They have put between 20m and 30m into our club. That would make them a fair bit of money. ......If they could find a buyer that would trust them.

James Smith

That "twist" is up to ACL. They can either say "have the stadium" or something similar. Or they can try and keep into admin as a groundshare cannot go ahead while we are in admin. It's in the lap of the Gods, PWKH and Ann Lucas.

Not sure either of them are gods!

PWKH

they did offer too.. and the higgs had accepted their offer.. the council then stopped the deal, i thought that was announced ages ago.. or am i imagining it

You are imagining it. The Council have never been asked to agree to the Charity selling its shares in ACL, thus it follows that they could not have "stopped the deal".

Cityfan1

they did offer too.. and the higgs had accepted their offer.. the council then stopped the deal, i thought that was announced ages ago.. or am i imagining it
This was also my understanding that a sale had been agreed, but CCC used there veto to stop the sale

wingy

you're imagining It,all they did was agree heads of terms ,while apparently talking to the council about distressing ACL,work that out.:(

James Smith

The Higgs agreed a heads of terms with Sisu/CCFC and then the charity heard nothing after that, so if there was no deal the council can't have vetoed it.

James Smith

You are imagining it. The Council have never been asked to agree to the Charity selling its shares in ACL, thus it follows that they could not have "stopped the deal".

Or what he said!

Astute

Lets just say you have an imagination towards SISU.

Higgs said they were willing to sell. They don't want their money for good causes for local people tied up in the ground. It is supposedly said by someone from the council that they would veto any move from SISU. For some reason they think they are a bunch of crooks :D But SISU have never made an offer from what I know. What they have done for sure is try to send ACL to the wall to get the ground on the cheap through the back door.

Users who are viewing this thread