Hoffman and Co. (2 Viewers)

Grendel

You would need to have a Ph.D. in Psychology.

No you just need 2 user names, use the same written style and claim to be 2 people.

Noggin

oh right I wondered if you were accusing me of being someone else but I didn't know of a poster called Rupert Bear. I'm Noggin, Noggin1980, or noggy1980 on every forum I've posted on in about the last 10 years. I've never signed up for a second account on any forum, my only ever ban from any forum was for about a week for arguing with the owner of the hockey forum.

Whats my written style? I'd have thought it was pretty sloppy with bad grammar, my spelling is poor and I hardly ever read back what I've written to make sure it's correct. That hardly makes me unique on the internet.

italiahorse

Given that the op meant it as a positive and you weren't there I have to take it that its true along with his appearance on the hill. Looks to me like he likes publicity and little else. As for Mr "sell your shares as I don't care who is in charge as long as I have a seat on the board" I don't think there is any more to be said - do you?

Except at the time nobody wanted the club and liquidation was hours away until Sisu stepped in.
Thanks for saving us for a few years, but now other people do want us ............ Fukc Off

sky blue john

This thread is making me laugh !!!
All the people that are slagging Hoffman off for singing sisu out songs are the same ones who supported the signing of Marlon King.
Where have you all suddenly found your morales hypocrites !!!

letsallsingtogether

Same people all the time slagging off players managers and supporters who refuse to be conned by sisu.
They should just show there real colours and admit what side they are on.
I for one have never slagged off players or managers but i am guilty of showing my feelings about sisu don't need to hide behind I just want to watch my team bullshit! like the rest of us don't :mad:

I also sang the songs mentioned so should I be out cast from the club.

This thread is making me laugh !!!
All the people that are slagging Hoffman off for singing sisu out songs are the same ones who supported the signing of Marlon King.
Where have you all suddenly found your morales hypocrites !!!

letsallsingtogether

So a supporter who goes to watch his club play is after publicity/ fuck me we must be all at it then.
you don't half talk some shit

Given that the op meant it as a positive and you weren't there I have to take it that its true along with his appearance on the hill. Looks to me like he likes publicity and little else. As for Mr "sell your shares as I don't care who is in charge as long as I have a seat on the board" I don't think there is any more to be said - do you?

Astute

I dreamt last night that I saw a large slice of humble pie being eaten by a forum member?

You must be joking. He is never wrong. Ask him.

He used to be a good reasoned poster. I would guess he is now getting on a bit. Is now turning into a grumpy old man. Just wants to moan about anything. Doesn't matter what or who........just loves a good moan. Facts? A grumpy old man don't need them ;)

I would prefer fans of our club to be in charge than someone who don't care about anything but money. Would fans of our club take us out of our own city? If it was to save money I might be able to understand it. But they are losing money because of it. They just don't understand how a football club works. They just don't care about their customers. Now they have lost most of them. Not the best way of taking us forward.

Can anyone tell me of any improvements to do with our club in the last few years other than the young players that have come through. Everything about our club is a joke now. How many clubs don't have a shop other than ours? It is easier to buy tickets from our opponents most of the time than it is from our own club. The only time we ever hear about anything about our club from our club is normally bullshit. Or something that should have been bullshit as it is such a stupid idea turns out to be true.

Grendel

lordsummerisle

Legs and Co or Pans People would surely get 100% support for a takeover even though they must be banging on a bit now.

letsallsingtogether

Why should he has his seat like everyone else why would I sit next to you when I go with my friends.... What other board members have sat with the fans

:thinking about: oh yeh a certain Joe Elliott

And a certain mr deluded but no one knew who he was?

Why didn't he sit amongst the fans when he was on the board?

Grendel

Why should he has his seat like everyone else why would I sit next to you when I go with my friends.... What other board members have sat with the fans

:thinking about: oh yeh a certain Joe Elliott

And a certain mr deluded but no one knew who he was?

So you actually think his appearance on the hill was just because he is a supporter? Jesus Christ....

letsallsingtogether

No because he supports Northampton you are such a plank just because you don't like someone you believe there are hidden agendas or are liars you need to grow up

So you actually think his appearance on the hill was just because he is a supporter? Jesus Christ....

skybluericoh

Ahh the same good judgement when they brought sisu in you mean?
There were lots of people that were happy when SISU came in, me included. But fives years on I would have the last lot back over SISU.
GR etc tried and lost, in my opinion, no doubt they made money themselves, they didn't do it for love. But they signed exciting players, sold a dream of the new stadium etc. This lot, piled debt into us without signings and excitement, alienated the fans, got us relegated with out any attempt to prevent it. GR etc signed the welsh guy, a week or two to late but they tried, before we went down. Wanted them in, just as JE, but now?
The day they leave cannot come quick enough.If JE and GH were singing them songs, professional no, but does it get the fans on their side, then yes it will. Joy is supposed to of told the MEP that SUSI are mis represented by the press and the fans are ill informed. Well if you (your reprsentative) sit at the front of a forum and tell everyone there, in so many words 'that you don't give a rats backside for how they feel' duck and dive every question, then why do you think that?

tuousis

Yes but he would have known what the reaction would have been by some people on here and before you say anything I dont think that either he or Elliott should be involved with the running of the club
I would much prefer them running the club,the shower of Fisher and co,just about annoy everyone.They have lost support and some will never come back.

Users who are viewing this thread