hoffman and elliot meeting with the administrator tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

..... according to Daryll murphy on twitter

bigfatronssba

Daryll Murphy is the sports reporter on Free Radio.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
its only a first meeting i wouldnt bet on it meaning much ...... got a feeling sisu will be here a while yet

AFCCOVENTRY

First time they are getting a chance to meet the administrator.

Maybe they will get a clearer indication if they have a chance of making a formal bid.

AFCCOVENTRY

Clearly the playing side of things are not in the administrators hands here. CCFC holdings are calling the shots.

Moff

Does the adminsitrator need a new oil filter or advice on a perma tan.....or could he possibly do us a favour and sell the club to them

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

its only a first meeting i wouldnt bet on it meaning much ...... got a feeling sisu will be here a while yet

OSB you seem to be financialy astute wonder if you can point me in the right direction. I

I have several companies in my portfolio is there any problem with me placing the debts of
several of them into one of my others if not what would be the advantages if any?

rupert_bear

When are they allowed to do this due dilligence and when can they do it ? I would think it has more or less been done.

Grendel

When are they allowed to do this due dilligence and when can they do it ? I would think it has more or less been done.

Priceless just priceless. Sometimes you couldn't make it up.

Grendel

So we leave Sisu in charge then is that your answer just in case the new people if there are new people get it wrong?

And if these new people said they want the ground at a fraction of the councils value and also ACL to be absorbed into the club will you support this?

Samo

Priceless just priceless. Sometimes you couldn't make it up.

Spiteful, mean spirted man, it's a shame your not as bright as you think you are.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

And if these new people said they want the ground at a fraction of the councils value and also ACL to be absorbed into the club will you support this?

No because then we would be in the same situation we now find ourselves in get the club on the cheap ground on the cheap mortgage it to the hilt then we are more fucked up than we are now. What about you?

lordsummerisle

So we leave Sisu in charge then is that your answer just in case the new people if there are new people get it wrong?

If it's worth taking over then they will, if it isn't then they won't.

Can't expect anybody just to spunk a load of money away just because you're a bit upset.

If they take it over and it ends up fucking up again because they haven't got enough money to make a success of it, it won't be me calling them cunts, it'll be people like you.

People have(rightly) been scraming that Sisu should have done due diligence before taking over, can't expect anybody to walk in blind.

Grendel

No because then we would be in the same situation we now find ourselves in get the club on the cheap ground on the cheap mortgage it to the hilt then we are more fucked up than we are now. What about you?

So you want us to continue to be screwed by the council. Well done another one who deserves the club we have.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

If it's worth taking over then they will, if it isn't then they won't.

Can't expect anybody just to spunk a load of money away just because you're a bit upset.

If they take it over and it ends up fucking up again because they haven't got enough money to make a success of it, it won't be me calling them cunts, it'll be people like you.

People have(rightly) been scraming that Sisu should have done due diligence before taking over, can't expect anybody to walk in blind.

I wont call them cunts and another thing you dont know anything about me. By the way if you think Sisu didnt do due diligence then you are more stupid than I thought you were

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

So you want us to continue to be screwed by the council. Well done another one who deserves the club we have.

I will ask again how have the council screwed us. Highfield road sold money spent Ricoh built rent agreement signed pay rent then stop paying rent agreement rent reduced by two thirds plus share of F+B(which is hardly anything) thenstill dont pay it. So tell me how the council have been a major contributor to the massive debt we find ourselves in.

Users who are viewing this thread