hoffman and elliot meeting with the administrator tomorrow (1 Viewer)

lordsummerisle

I wont call them cunts and another thing you dont know anything about me. By the way if you think Sisu didnt do due diligence then you are more stupid than I thought you were

They very obviously didn't, and it has already been established that you're a bit dim, you don't need to keep reinforcing it.

cloughie

The majority of the debt is management fees that have not been taken by sisu and interest accrued on that that debt .............And yes from the horses mouth Tim Fisher to me face to face

give it up grendel you won't be happy even if a perfect city fan who is a billionaire and had business sense became the new owner

georgehudson

we, as CCFC fans know nothing, primarily because those involved deem that to be economic with the truth is the way,
whether you take sides is your choice,
however, we do seem to have 1 or 4/5, on this forum, who are party to the sisu line,
doubtless you have been in touch with Mr Appleton to put your/ their points forward,
the innocent party here are both fans & players, who have imho, been used & abused for far too long,
again imho, the FA have been a puerile attempt in all this,
PUSB

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

They very obviously didn't, and it has already been established that you're a bit dim, you don't need to keep reinforcing it.

Already answered you on that point your love for Joy shows no bounds they knew exactly what they were doing how much have their management fees ammounted to in the time they have been here. If it was not in their interests dont you think which obviously you dont that they would have wound us up ages ago and moved on

Grendel

The majority of the debt is management fees that have not been taken by sisu and interest accrued on that that debt .............And yes from the horses mouth Tim Fisher to me face to face

give it up grendel you won't be happy even if a perfect city fan who is a billionaire and had business sense became the new owner

No doubt if the billionaire said they wanted the club but wanted the ground and ACL at a knockdown price you'd be up in arms screaming unfair and we must save ACL. All your interested in isn't it?

cloughie

No doubt if the billionaire said they wanted the club but wanted the ground and ACL at a knockdown price you'd be up in arms screaming unfair and we must save ACL. All your interested in isn't it?

i note you choose to ignore facts but concentrate on the fantasy......your world

Mucca Mad Boys

i note you choose to ignore facts but concentrate on the fantasy......your world

... And you've deliberately ignored the question because we all know what your answer will be.

You've got yourself in a pickle, I await your reply.

cloughie

... And you've deliberately ignored the question because we all know what your answer will be.

You've got yourself in a pickle, I await your reply.

I think you will find grendel deliberatel ignored the facts, he blames the debt on ACL ...unless you are suggesting Fisher lied to me:eek:

I just love the way you await peoples reply ...........:jerkit:

And the answer is NO

georgehudson

no replies are necessary from anyone other than those, in the know,
& i'm amazed that we haven't had the Joy version, from her suitably obtuse outlets

Mucca Mad Boys

love to find the hypocrosy in the answer perhaps you can enlighten me

Essentially, you agree with the crux of SISU's argument, but you only oppose the argument because of SISU, wouldn't it void your argument?

cloughie

Essentially, you agree with the crux of SISU's argument, but you only oppose the argument because of SISU, wouldn't it void your argument?

I would love to know where you get that I Essentially agree with the crux of SISU's argument

Brighton Sky Blue

What is the crux of their argument? Violate contracts, self impose administration to spite debtors, and blame the company which has offered major concessions on all fronts?

Mucca Mad Boys

What is the crux of their argument? Violate contracts, self impose administration to spite debtors, and blame the company which has offered major concessions on all fronts?

Lower rent, backdated rent arrears, 100% F&B revs and need for share in ACL.

Hypothetical situation: PH4 said no takeover unless he doesn't get the above, I would guarantee that almost 90% of the 'ACL camp' (hate this branding business btw) would hop on the PH4 bandwagon, I'd be on PH4's side, but nothing would've changed from when SISU said the same things.

dongonzalos

Hypothetical situation: PH4 said no takeover unless he doesn't get the above, I would guarantee that almost 90% of the 'ACL camp' (hate this branding business btw) would hop on the PH4 bandwagon, I'd be on PH4's side, but nothing would've changed from when SISU said the same things.

The difference is Mr Haskell is talking about removing that problem by buying half of ACL.

I believe SISU were in a position to do the same. Even agreed a heads of terms then the familiar pattern emerged.....

mattylad

People are just blinded by hate of SISU. They can't see that there is far bigger issues that if resolved could benefit CCFC regardless of who is in charge.

SonofErnie

People are just blinded by hate of SISU. They can't see that there is far bigger issues that if resolved could benefit CCFC regardless of who is in charge.

I don't think it's hatred, most people recognise CCFC have major issues that need to be resolved in order to move forward, however SISU's record over the last 5 years doesn't engender confidence and have burned bridges in almost all directions. It's a bit like a Prime Minister who has lost the faith of their party, once that happens there is no way back. If stadium ownership were given to SISU are you seriously suggesting it would be held by CCFC for the good of CCFC or would it be placed under the ownership of a seperate entity as a bargaining tool for SISU ?

dongonzalos

I don't think you give credit to those people if you think it is just blind hate.

People look very deeply into the problem. No one denies the problem exists. The majority just disagree with SISU's approach to resolving it and the majority understood it was never going to work and just put the club in a worse position than a rationale professional negotiation would have done.

This is the reason why only the odd misguided person encouraged SISU with their approach.

SkyblueBazza

In fairness - I think SISU do themselves no favours with te fans. They appear secretive, which will usually meet with suspicion. On the other hand they are so secretive it is possible that they have tried nicey-fluffy approaches up until this season where the reality of L1 & future revenue-based spending dawned on someone that it was no longer a sustainable scenario. Then they perhaps have sought to push with whatever they can & any way they can.
Either way - I still doubt we've seen the last of them for a while yet unless favour behind the scenes at ACL is being played out with another potential owner.

dongonzalos

In fairness - I think SISU do themselves no favours with te fans. They appear secretive, which will usually meet with suspicion. On the other hand they are so secretive it is possible that they have tried nicey-fluffy approaches up until this season where the reality of L1 & future revenue-based spending dawned on someone that it was no longer a sustainable scenario. Then they perhaps have sought to push with whatever they can & any way they can.
Either way - I still doubt we've seen the last of them for a while yet unless favour behind the scenes at ACL is being played out with another potential owner.

Not fluffy just professional making deals then reneging is not professional.
Trying to destroy another business on the sly is one thing. However to underestimate the ties of that business with the next people you then have to do a deal with was foolish.

Grendel

The difference is Mr Haskell is talking about removing that problem by buying half of ACL.

I believe SISU were in a position to do the same. Even agreed a heads of terms then the familiar pattern emerged.....

Really? When has he said he will buy ACL?

letsallsingtogether

If it is Blind hate they have brought this on themselves.
I believe that they posses the same between SISU and ACL the trust has gone and nobody rightly or wrongly believes a word they say.
Changing spokes person every few months doesn't help He said She Said They said?????
Reading through the toolish abuse that passes for comment in some parts around here, I'd say blind hate sums up some of the posters around here.

Grendel

Surly buying the Higgs half means that he would have a stake in ACL as they run the whole Arena on the CCC and Higgs behalf.

Does it? I thought they were a separate company.

Ultimately full ownership surely is needed to maximise revenue.

Grendel

Grendel

It's better than creating an atmosphere of hostility and getting none and destroying any chance if ever getting any.

If we don't own the lot we will never be able to prosper as a club.

Users who are viewing this thread