Hua hin Thailand (1 Viewer)

mechaishida

School run, Wales, after several tedious hours at work.

It's pissing it down good and proper, and I've come in my crosshatch slip on trainers.

What were you saying about Thailand, Steve, you utter bastard?

Great_Expectations

Train on the way back from a meeting in London and my headphones have just died - nightmare. Now I have to listen to the bloke in front eating crisps ridiculously loud.

Great_Expectations

I am angry just reading that.

I have a weird OCD about people eating loudly, it instantly infuriates me!

Other train specific pet hate - thinking you have two seats to yourself and then last minute someone decides to choose the empty seat next to you, despite the numerous other empty ones on the carriage.

Nick

Administrator
I have a weird OCD about people eating loudly, it instantly infuriates me!

Other train specific pet hate - thinking you have two seats to yourself and then last minute someone decides to choose the empty seat next to you, despite the numerous other empty ones on the carriage.

I get it as well with people eating, there is no fury like that.

Hobo

In the Memorial Park running the dogs

stevefloyd

Cant stand people slapping their food around same as some cunts over here smoking when people are eating, guess the smoking part fits in quite nice with the funeral and all

stevefloyd

In a bar now drinking beer waiting for my steak to arrive before I piss everyone off by slapping my lips and farting om the first fucker that smokes

Alan Dugdales Moustache

How do you all know what this thread is about ? Am I missing something ?

Liquid Gold

Bristol, home. Preparing for one of those horrible two-day team building sessions in the country. I'm doing an hour presentation, a 15-minute 'energiser' session and a quiz. Joys.

Nick

Administrator
Has there been an earthquake that's made your hotel fall over coop? :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ceetee

All this excitement, and here's me , knackered, at home, just cleared up after 2 yo grandson left

ceetee

Bristol, home. Preparing for one of those horrible two-day team building sessions in the country. I'm doing an hour presentation, a 15-minute 'energiser' session and a quiz. Joys.
You have my sympathy.
I used to hate those Interpersonal-Skils- type bonding sessions

Grendel

You have my sympathy.
I used to hate those Interpersonal-Skils- type bonding sessions

I once went on one and we all had to discuss "real" issues preventing us from expressing ourselves in the workplace. We were split into groups and had to make some form of video about these issues. I was dozing off in the corner when some bloke says we really need to address the big issue but sadly used a somewhat politically incorrect phrase which includes woodpile. I will say this - it woke me up and create an atmosphere of total silence and whispering "did he say that" - he was soon looking for other opportunities

itsabuzzard

In Sheffield eating jacket potato with tuna mayo laughing at all the stuff on here
All the blades fans doing my head in every day with how about they will be in the Premier League next season
Shows what can be done with good owners and good management
Fleck is player of season so far. Makes you wonder !!!
I know some will beg to differ, but Fatty Fleck was one of the better footballers we had.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I once went on one and we all had to discuss "real" issues preventing us from expressing ourselves in the workplace. We were split into groups and had to make some form of video about these issues. I was dozing off in the corner when some bloke says we really need to address the big issue but sadly used a somewhat politically incorrect phrase which includes woodpile. I will say this - it woke me up and create an atmosphere of total silence and whispering "did he say that" - he was soon looking for other opportunities
Which phrase was that then ? :emoji_owl:

Users who are viewing this thread