Hua hin Thailand (1 Viewer)

Porkchophill

On the beach
Was in Hua Hin last year got a taxi from Bangkok there strange little town was 1 of the kings beach resorts if I remember right couple of streets of bars and restaurants how long you there for we only did 3 nights

Skyblueweeman

Bristol, home. Preparing for one of those horrible two-day team building sessions in the country. I'm doing an hour presentation, a 15-minute 'energiser' session and a quiz. Joys.

I’ve recently discovered a web/smartphone based quiz platform called Kahoot! Worth a look...found it was a good icebreaker using that, very interactive as people need to use their smartphones (providing WiFi/strong 4G is available).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LastGarrison

Been to Hau Hin a few times and last time was 2015 for Songkran. Which was an experience.

Not a bad little town where lots of ex-pats go to play golf but as it is (was) the Kings residence they keep it a little quieter than some of the other more popular touristy areas.

Get yourself to Kanchanaburi stevefloyd, plenty of other Cov there!

coop

I was thinking Luxor, that view looks identical to the one I had out of the honeymoon suite.

Edit: scrap that he’s in Excalibur. Too far left for Luxor.
I'm in Excalibur walked past Mandalay bay earlier looks like they were fixing windows where it happened but could be wrong.

stevefloyd

Been to Hau Hin a few times and last time was 2015 for Songkran. Which was an experience.

Not a bad little town where lots of ex-pats go to play golf but as it is (was) the Kings residence they keep it a little quieter than some of the other more popular touristy areas.

Get yourself to Kanchanaburi stevefloyd, plenty of other Cov there!
I went there to pay my respects on the River Kwai but felt disappointed for some reason

mechaishida

Could you not have picked something better?

Like a hovercraft?

It only started hoying it down whilst I was at work, didn't have time to go home and grab my life raft before picking the kids up.

Might just canoe my way to the school from now on, since all it does is piss it down in these parts.

B-Ban-Boogie

I am in Sarasota (actually LBK) from Nov 9th to Dec 1st if you fancy a beer
Going to watch The Buccs vs NY Jets whilst I am there.

I'll meet you for a beer mate, sure :emoji_thumbsup:
Staying on Longboat Key huh... nice, where at?
Have you visited SRQ before?

stevefloyd

Was in Hua Hin last year got a taxi from Bangkok there strange little town was 1 of the kings beach resorts if I remember right couple of streets of bars and restaurants how long you there for we only did 3 nights
I am here for a week quite like it here go to visit Kaeng Krachan to take photos

Nick

Administrator
I've just been to Jubilee Crescent.

giphy.gif

LastGarrison

I went there to pay my respects on the River Kwai but felt disappointed for some reason
Did you go to the war cemeteries and Hell Fire Pass? An absolute must and so much history. Also, the museum over the road from the main cemetery is excellent as well.

Plus it is probably the cheapest place in Thailand to get a beer in a bar.

stevefloyd

After our 2 hour train journey took 4 and a half hours we had a couple of hours before the train was due back so I missed out on just about everything because my mate wanted to eat dinner, would have loved to have seen hellfire pass

Users who are viewing this thread