Match Thread Huddersfield (H) Mon 25/09 (3 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

How many times?! That's what they do! Why are people expecting them to replace Hamer?
Kelly shouldn't even be starting,not his fault that he is
They go backwards and sideways when they've got no other options to be fair

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

At least changes have been made (though some maybe enforced)

Feels a bit on Lati that he's the one that drops out of the back three, though as Thomas dropped out last time it could look a bi like rotation. I guess MR thinks Fadz is still needed for the organisation. Given the amount we spent on Kitching I'd have thought he'd have come in by now.

Simms and Godden I do wonder if they'll be trying to do similar things and end up getting in each others way, but we needed to try something different.

Hopefully Saka will be able to spend more time today getting forward and creating chances and his defensive deficiencies are tested too much.

CCFCSteve

Absolute shitshow outside again 🤷‍♂️. If the arena wants to make more cash I’d suggest they get people in quicker !

skybluegod

Feels a bit on Lati that he's the one that drops out of the back three, though as Thomas dropped out last time it could look a bi like rotation. I guess MR thinks Fadz is still needed for the organisation. Given the amount we spent on Kitching I'd have thought he'd have come in by now.

Simms and Godden I do wonder if they'll be trying to do similar things and end up getting in each others way, but we needed to try something different.

Hopefully Saka will be able to spend more time today getting forward and creating chances and his defensive deficiencies are tested too much.

Kitching has only just returned from injury, a couple weeks ago, and then only trained for a couple of weeks. I think we will see him soon enough, but case of probably just being a bit cautious

skybluecam

Apparently Lati has played the most minutes of any player in English football this season? (Club + country). Completely unverified by me but read it on twitter.

Grendel

Crowd burst into two cathedral song as homage to Tony and his not so reliable Wiki info

Users who are viewing this thread