Match Thread Huddersfield (3 Viewers)

Paxman II

Clean sheet again. 8 unbeaten. We will beat Sheff.Wed without Hamer. Shipley will come in and have a blinder! We have to have a way of playing Giles. He runs at them and we miss that when the wing backs are too deep. Think Robins is being clever in making sure its a point and not a defeat. Keep building and the wins will come.

Tommo1993

Thing is it was said that December was a kind month of fixtures. I know we’ve not lost in a while but I’d be a bit more comfortable with winning more. Really could’ve done with it after Derby and Forest results. Maybe I’m just deflated after watching that cracker of a match.

fernandopartridge

The guy said he was an excellent striker in an earlier post. Godden would have scored all day long it was a gaping miss he’s not a real forward with goal scoring instincts.
Agreed, Walker would have scored it as well, his body shape was wrong in the approach to it and everything

Evo1883

Thing is it was said that December was a kind month of fixtures. I know we’ve not lost in a while but I’d be a bit more comfortable with winning more. Really could’ve done with it after Derby and Forest results. Maybe I’m just deflated after watching that cracker of a match.
I mean, we've pulled up a good return Screenshot_20201216-221925.png

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Thanks Yoda

giphy.gif

skybluepm2

The negativity on here when we don’t win a game is baffling.

8 games unbeaten at this level isn’t to be sniffed at, especially taking into consideration we are missing key players from the spine of our starting X1, have played 2 games a week for the past 5 weeks and were shipping goals at an alarming rate.

Be careful what you wish for and be grateful we aren’t where we were 4 years ago yesterday, absolutely rudderless and nosediving towards league 2, losing to Sheffield United at home and the game having to be stopped due to constant pitch invasions with, fans trying to get to Fisher in the Director’s box.

We are in a far better place and doing just fine.

covcity4life

Another clean sheet and 8 unbeaten. I was I pressed with Huddersfield passing. If they tweak it to lead to goals they will be a v good team imo. I as proud we got back to playing our passing game too. Not sure how Biamou missed but decent point nononetheless

Well done lads

Hobo

The guy said he was an excellent striker in an earlier post. Godden would have scored all day long it was a gaping miss he’s not a real forward with goal scoring instincts.
But Godden has been known to miss a few. "Godden would have scored all day long" is just conjecture.

Tartan Specials

Blimey, watch game was you watching? We were shite, shite, shite. That’s 93 minutes of my life I’ll never get back.

ps Dabo.........crap another performance , you are a joke.
A couple of years ago they were playing Man U and we were playing Cov Sporting (more or less). Perspective and all that. I agree re Dabo. The one player I thought would ease effortlessly into this league hasn't so far. Hey ho, life goes on and hopefully he'll make it. PUSB.

Users who are viewing this thread