Match Thread Huddersfield (1 Viewer)

jordan210

Like the Derby game. I wish we had made changes earlier and gone for it.

Take the point but that was awful to watfh

Mr Panda

Frustrating 0-0, don't get me wrong I'll take a point at this level all day long but it was as clear as day how leggy we were around the 75-80 minute mark.

Absolutely perplexes me how MR makes the right substitutions in Giles and Da Costa but 10-15 minutes too late.

mr_monkey

3 games now where you can tell from the lineup we wouldnt score

Birmingham
Luton
Huddersfield.

Take the point but look at them teams. You go for the win in them games

We tried that at the start of the season and were shipping goals left right and centre and would have been right down in the the relagation zone.... Instead we are 8 games unbeaten and 6 points clear of the relagation zone.... I know which one I prefer

Sky Blue Harry H

Can't appeal a yellow, but that was never a booking - rubbish decision and not Hamer's fault. Good point - need to bring in Giles and play 2 up top versus Wednesday. Sheaf may look a bit slow, but won some good defensive headers.

D

Deleted member 2477

Two teams with no quality in the final third. Looked like they had come for a draw and we were happy to go along with it. Still another match unbeaten but we really need 3 points on Saturday

AFCCOVENTRY

Take the point. Hamer was immense. Negative tactics by Robins. Players looked shattered by 75mins. Brum and Rotherham have lost. Nice and steady. Unbeaten in 8 not to be sniffed at.

Worry is we have no creativity now against Weds with Hamer out.

Sky Blue Pete

Like the Derby game. I wish we had made changes earlier and gone for it.

Take the point but that was awful to watfh
You’ve got these first teamers all out. I’m glad we’ve picked up 14 points in the last 8 games. We lost at Bristol city, forest and one other. Much better for now to stick in the game and work hard and hope to nick three points

marosi
Rose
Kelly
Godden

ccfcchris

Two teams with bo quality in the final third. Looked like they had come for a draw and we were happy to go along with it. Still another match unbeaten but we really need 3 points on Saturday
Thought Huddersfield were a decent passing side but will concede apart from that one instance never looked like scoring.

Blind-Faith

God awful game of football , yes another point in the right direction , but to many players had off nights. Wilson MOTM says it all I think

Chip Batch

We’re set up to be harder to score against and hopefully nick a win and it’s working. It’s not great to watch but how we were playing at the start of the season conceding two or three a game something had to change at this level.

Sky Blue Harry H

3 games now where you can tell from the lineup we wouldnt score

Birmingham
Luton
Huddersfield.

Take the point but look at them teams. You go for the win in them games
All 3 above us, so not definite 'expected' wins. Last year we were playing Southend, Bolton and Rochdale.

Sky Blue Pete

Frustrating 0-0, don't get me wrong I'll take a point at this level all day long but it was as clear as day how leggy we were around the 75-80 minute mark.

Absolutely perplexes me how MR makes the right substitutions in Giles and Da Costa but 10-15 minutes too late.
Dacosta played no football and McCallum had his hands full all night. I think his hands are massively tied with injured players on the bench.

Users who are viewing this thread