Match Thread Hull city (H) 16/3/22 (2 Viewers)

Gint11

Same team. 3 points. Back in the playoff hunt

stay_up_skyblues

Just checked Hull’s form and they’re pretty dire. So you know what’s coming. We’ve been fantastic this season, brilliant. But I do wish we had another plan for teams who dig in against us. We’re excellent against teams who only care about their own game though and with that in mind Forest Blackburn and Bournemouth could yield a fair few points. But won’t be surprised if Hull get a point or three.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Just checked Hull’s form and they’re pretty dire. So you know what’s coming. We’ve been fantastic this season, brilliant. But I do wish we had another plan for teams who dig in against us. We’re excellent against teams who only care about their own game though and with that in mind Forest Blackburn and Bournemouth could yield a fair few points. But won’t be surprised if Hull get a point or three.

Their away form recently has been solid. It's at home where they struggle.

larry_david

I imagine kane will be out as looked like he'd pulled something last kick of the game.

Mcfadz possibly out with rose into centre and hyam right. But I'm happy with that.

Same team for the others

clint van damme

I imagine kane will be out as looked like he'd pulled something last kick of the game.

Mcfadz possibly out with rose into centre and hyam right. But I'm happy with that.

Same team for the others

Looked like his hamstring so you'd imagine that's him out for at least a month if so.

Grendel

Well we just have to win Hull have nothing to play for it’s Wednesday so it’s an extra days rest and we need the points

Covkid1968#

Missing this one… season tickets off loaded to my Uncle. Off to Belfast for a week to check out the bars, whisky distillery and the local prison apparently 😳

Philosorapter

13.03.22 CCFC.PNG
Giffy 6.gif

I like this one below. ’Tis showing the movement in the top half of the second half of the current Championship season, according to Glicko-2.

Everything still to play for.

Attachments

• CovvHull.gif
    CovvHull.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 30

johnwillomagic

I think providing knocks not too serious likely to be virtually the same start XI, tbh it would not surprise me at all if Hyam come in for Fadz with him dropping down to the bench as only change but I don't have a problem either way on that one.

Goes without saying we need 3 points from these type of games at home to have any chance of play offs.....we almost need six points put of six going into the break! PUSB

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Same again please 💖

Users who are viewing this thread