'I judge children by their names' (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

But isn't this putting the whole thing off track and making everyone focus on something else? Isn't this detailing this new campaign?

Maybe it is best for the McCann's to now walk away from this venture. Too much bad blood isn't there?

I would tend to agree.

Slightly frustrating, as out of bad things can come good. But here, it seems to cycle the bad around and around and around again.

Otis

I would tend to agree.

Slightly frustrating, as out of bad things can come good. But here, it seems to cycle the bad around and around and around again.
They probably should have been charged back then, but now I think we would all have to say, with hand on heart, they have suffered enough. You just need to see the pain on the faces.

If it were me, heaven forbid, I really would want to try and do something good to help others too, so that this sort of thing never happens again.

And maybe they have waited til now because they felt that there might have still been bad feeling.

Seems like it's still there though.

I was angry with them at the time, but then sympathised deeply with what they then had to go through. One can only imagine how painful that has truly been. Waking up every day and blaming yourself for your daughter's death.

dutchman

Katie Hopkins debuts new look following brain surgery

mn2llwN.jpg

dutchman

"Kwani...how I love ya, how I love ya
My dear old Kwani!"
(Sorry, couldn't resist)

I've got a cousin in Holland called 'Harrogate'. Yep, the same as the town in Yorkshire. Both his parents are Dutch so I can't imagine whatever induced them to call him that?

Users who are viewing this thread