Idiots Berating Reda on Twitter (1 Viewer)

Sutty

Anyone with half a brain could see that going back to a former club's ground and describing yourself as being back "home" wasn't going to go down well. There's obviously nothing wrong with caring about a former club, but saying you're "back home" when you go to watch them adds the extra connotation of not being entirely "at home" at your current club.

Take all that and mix in some morons reading it and you've got this ridiculously over-blown shit storm.

I don't really care at all, but it was a dim thing to do to say the least.

mark82

I really don't get the Reda hate. This forum was full of it last year. Fortunately the ones that do it generally stay away from games.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Did we play and I missed a game? No, didn't think so.

surely players who aren't required to train are allowed to do anything they want?

i know I started a thread about him going on holiday when recovering from an op but even I get that was a little extreme!

i once seen Oressley shopping outside of Coventry. Should I have challenged him what is wrong with Coventry City Centre?

think the tweeter is just attention seeking, or had too much pop last night perhaps!

skyblue1991

So if Marcus Tudgay for example went to a Derby game (pretty sure he supports them) when we weren't playing and he posted a picture at the match wearing a Derby shirt it would be disrespectful?

Get a fucking grip. The players can do whatever they want.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Pipehitterz

question to all

have we missed him at all?
better defensive record now havent we?

i dont hate , and the twitter shit is pathetic, but lets face it, the guy is out of contract in june, and isnt going to kick a ball before xmas apparently, i doubt hes ever going to play for us again, i would bet on not

vow

Anyone with half a brain could see that going back to a former club's ground and describing yourself as being back "home" wasn't going to go down well. There's obviously nothing wrong with caring about a former club, but saying you're "back home" when you go to watch them adds the extra connotation of not being entirely "at home" at your current club.

Take all that and mix in some morons reading it and you've got this ridiculously over-blown shit storm.

I don't really care at all, but it was a dim thing to do to say the least.

I think thats the only problem with it myself.

skybluetony176

I found it distasteful and provocative, but I won't be losing sleep over it...he probably knows he's on his way, tbh.

Why was it distasteful and provocative? We weren't playing, his old team was and he obviously wanted a day out watching football. If that counts as provocative and distasteful in your book I'd suggest you need to find something to fill the empty void in your life.

stupot07

I have no problem with him going to see sheff wed's, I've always found it a bit odd that his profile picture since being with us has remained a Wednesday one, yes his banner is cov. Just a little off, understand if he was here on loan from a parent club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

idm1975

question to all

have we missed him at all?
better defensive record now havent we?

i dont hate , and the twitter shit is pathetic, but lets face it, the guy is out of contract in june, and isnt going to kick a ball before xmas apparently, i doubt hes ever going to play for us again, i would bet on not
If you ask TM he would say we have missed him and i would agree with him. Has constantly referenced his presence being missed at the back. He also chips in with goals.

stupot07

If you ask TM he would say we have missed him and i would agree with him. Has constantly referenced his presence being missed at the back. He also chips in with goals.

We do miss his presence, but we have also managed to cope without him. 32 out of a possible 92 league games over 2 years is not a good enough return whether he's been unlucky with injuries or not. Based on that and his injury record previous to here I'd be disappointed if we resigned him next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

The Redahater has to be a troll of a rival club, probably the same that were on here talking crap the other day. Can't be a coventry fan

shmmeee

What did he say then? In which case that is a bit out of order....

I don't think it's as bad as it sounds, I think it's a mix of poor English and poor grammar. But it was just before we played someone who he got sent off in the corresponding fixture the season before. He said something like "To those talking about getting sent off. I do what I want" or something weird like that.

Like I say, I think the guy just has trouble coming across in text.

Sick Boy

I don't think it's as bad as it sounds, I think it's a mix of poor English and poor grammar. But it was just before we played someone who he got sent off in the corresponding fixture the season before. He said something like "To those talking about getting sent off. I do what I want" or something weird like that.

Like I say, I think the guy just has trouble coming across in text.

I remember that, the excuse was that he was mental.

Londonccfcfan

Omg wtf...the one thing I hate most about our club isn't SISU, it's the very very small percentage pathetic vile idiotic fans who disrespect and abuse our players by whatever means.

Hes our player and I don't care what Reda does whilst he's not at work and doing in his spare time. The only time I care what he does when he puts on our shirt. Which in my opinion he gave and contributed his all whilst fit.

We should not be entertaining fools like this. In any way shape or form.

dongonzalos

Omg wtf...the one thing I hate most about our club isn't SISU, it's the very very small percentage pathetic vile idiotic fans who disrespect and abuse our players by whatever means.

Hes our player and I don't care what Reda does whilst he's not at work and doing in his spare time. The only time I care what he does when he puts on our shirt. Which in my opinion he gave and contributed his all whilst fit.

We should not be entertaining fools like this. In any way shape or form.

Majority of the club's the same.
The bigger the city the bigger the amount of idiots. Unfortunately

mechaishida

Why was it distasteful and provocative? We weren't playing, his old team was and he obviously wanted a day out watching football. If that counts as provocative and distasteful in your book I'd suggest you need to find something to fill the empty void in your life.

Uh, because he did it as an affront to Cov fans giving him grief? It helps if you read the context, dear, and not try to tell people how to feel based on your ignorance.

So what, he went to a Sheff Wednesday game? That's nothing to get worked up about; the idiots who gave him grief for that were out of order.
However
, for Reda to brazenly post that picture in response was unprofessional and disrespectful. He clearly has no affection for the club, imo.

I suggest you fill that void between your lugs with something resembling a brain, put your head back up your arse pronto, 'cos someone is bound to mention Swindon full backs again. Oh, sorry.

Grendel

Uh, because he did it as an affront to Cov fans giving him grief? It helps if you read the context, dear, and not try to tell people how to feel based on your ignorance.

So what, he went to a Sheff Wednesday game? That's nothing to get worked up about; the idiots who gave him grief for that were out of order.
However
, for Reda to brazenly post that picture in response was unprofessional and disrespectful. He clearly has no affection for the club, imo.

I suggest you fill that void between your lugs with something resembling a brain, put your head back up your arse pronto, 'cos someone is bound to mention Swindon full backs again. Oh, sorry.

The irony is Tony the Dim will now accuse you of being one of my minions.

Gint11

Anyone for Hopscotch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread