Idiots (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I break the windows at Sisu HQ. Who pays for it ant the end of the day? Companies like CCFC who are in their great stewardship. They are as one but you cant see that.

That will be SISU paying for it, or their insurance.

It won't be SISU paying a CCFC fine.

Captain Dart

It's OK though as people think it will damage SISU.
This is a manifestation of anger, there isn't a lot of thought behind it.
I'm surprised it has taken this long for a reaction like this.
While SISU remain the club is as good as dead, they've totally lost good will with their 'customers'.

Nick

Administrator
This is a manifestation of anger, there isn't a lot of thought behind it.
I'm surprised it has taken this long for a reaction like this.
While SISU remain the club is as good as dead, they've totally lost good will with their 'customers'.

I can understand anger, but it needs to be thought about.

Just gloating about SISU paying fines doesnt do anything, it just gets others worked up and excited that SISU might be damaged.

Captain Dart

I can understand anger, but it needs to be thought about.

Just gloating about SISU paying fines doesnt do anything, it just gets others worked up and excited that SISU might be damaged.

You clearly don't understand the mentality of the type of fan who has done this, and neither do Fisher or Seppala, for that lack of comprehension they'll suffer and that's the way it is.

Sky Blue Harry H

I break the windows at Sisu HQ. Who pays for it ant the end of the day? Companies like CCFC who are in their great stewardship. They are as one but you cant see that.

Can't believe that you think CCFC will not pick up the cost. Naff all to do with SISU. By your logic if another of SISU's enterprises gets £5M profit, it will end up benefitting CCFC. (They don't operate like that). All for hurting SISU, but we've got to be smarter than that - target them in a way that hurts our owners, not the team.

Nick

Administrator
I couldn't give a flying fuckety fuck who pays the fines. It's the disruption and the embarrassment that it's doing.

Disruption to who though?

Disrupting SISU would be padlocking their doors, cementing the locks or something so they cant get into their office. Stuff against SISU disrupts them.

Nick

Administrator
Can't believe that you think CCFC will not pick up the cost. Naff all to do with SISU. By your logic if another of SISU's enterprises gets £5M profit, it will end up benefitting CCFC. (They don't operate like that). All for hurting SISU, but we've got to be smarter than that - target them in a way that hurts our owners, not the team.

Bang on! The point I am trying to make and have for months.

There's no point saying SISU don't care about CCFC and then suddenly expecting them to be bothered by this.

pastythegreat

I couldn't give a flying fuckety fuck who pays the fines. It's the disruption and the embarrassment that it's doing.
Other clubs are getting sick and fed up with it. We're looking to other clubs for support and all were doing is turning them against us. Like throwing tennis balls at sheff utd player taking throw ins. Blowing whistles when Bolton are attacking to put them off (even if it did back fire). Sounds like their keeper today wasn't far from being hit with a flare!! Fucking numpties.
They'll all being crying on here and fb soon cuz no other clubs give a shit about us!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Other clubs are getting sick and fed up with it. We're looking to other clubs for support and all were doing is turning them against us. Like throwing tennis balls at sheff utd player taking throw ins. Blowing whistles when Bolton are attacking to put them off (even if it did back fire). Sounds like their keeper today wasn't far from being hit with a flare!! Fucking numpties.
They'll all being crying on here and fb soon cuz no other clubs give a shit about us!

That's the thing.

It again makes other fans go from "ccfc have it bad, sisu are bad, we need to help if we can" to "those CCFC fans are wankers, lets sing we love SISU to piss them off".

dongonzalos

Bang on! The point I am trying to make and have for months.

There's no point saying SISU don't care about CCFC and then suddenly expecting them to be bothered by this.

Again playing devils advocate.
Do you honestly believe SISU are not bothered by these protests?

Again to be clear I repeat I do not agree with flares getting thrown on the pitch.
I also do not agree with aggressive pitch invasions.
However I can tell that these protests are annoying SISU.
For whatever reason they need the club at the moment bobbing along costing nothing breaking even.
These protests will speed up things coming to an inevitable conclusion.

What that conclusion is, I don't know, however I am confident SISU do not want these protests.

Nick

Administrator
Like the admin and and plenty of the members on here! Supposed to be biased when being an administrator on a forum like this! Just the typical les Reid, pro sisu, just back the lads bullshit as usual!

No, it's my opinion which I am entitled to?

Is it clueless to say it will be CCFC paying the fines and not SISU then? Maybe while everybody gets so excited about "SISU being shown" they should stop and think about if they actually are "being shown" anything when CCFC (not sisu) get a fine / points deduction.

Nick

Administrator

Again to be clear I repeat I do not agree with flares getting thrown on the pitch.
For whatever reason they need the club at the moment bobbing along costing nothing breaking even.

What that conclusion is, I don't know, however I am confident SISU do not want these protests.

Do you think this damaged SISU in any way or just pisses others off when disrupting games? If Joy was paying fines for protests personally then I could understand it.

pastythegreat

That's the thing.

It again makes other fans go from "ccfc have it bad, sisu are bad, we need to help if we can" to "those CCFC fans are wankers, lets sing we love SISU to piss them off".
If we're going to get out of the situation we're in, we need the full support of other teams and (although not likely) the FA/football league!
All we'll get at this rate is fines and point deductions from the league and hatred from other fans!

Cavan O'Doherty

fucking clueless.

Shut up Nick. You can sit on your arse whilst your heroes go straight down the tunnel. "It's not helping the players" they will lose anyway and not come over and applaud the fans. You'd love it if Sisu stayed for another 10 years. Joker

Gazolba

Don't bother going. Disrupting the games. Not helping our players. Bound to be a points disruption.
Shouldn't the punishment be to Northampton? It happened at their ground and they are responsible for security there not CCFC.

pusbccfc

This and the Sheffield game are the first two properly ferocious protests.

We are the worst club in the country to support. We have had it the worst. Our banners and sing songs outside the ground have done and will do nothing.

Thankfully these protests are leading to national media realising how bad this is.

Nick

Administrator
Shut up Nick. You can sit on your arse whilst your heroes go straight down the tunnel. "It's not helping the players" they will lose anyway and not come over and applaud the fans. You'd love it if Sisu stayed for another 10 years. Joker
Really?

As opposed to getting excited thinking sisu will be paying fines?

dongonzalos

Do you think this damaged SISU in any way or just pisses others off when disrupting games? If Joy was paying fines for protests personally then I could understand it.

Pisses off fellow Cov fans who have travelled and paid good money.
Pisses of oppositions fans who have also done nothing wrong and paid good money.
As I say don't agree with it. However I am not in slightest bit surprised by it.
I think it damages SISU's plan. Unfortunately I don't know the end game of that plan. However I think it involves CCFC siting in this league or worst case scenario division 4. Bobbing along costing nothing.

These types of protests and fans boycotting damages that plan pushing us closer to whatever the end game is faster than I think SISU want ( just my opinion of course)
I haven't got a scoobie what their plan is.

Last edited:
No, it's my opinion which I am entitled to?

Is it clueless to say it will be CCFC paying the fines and not SISU then? Maybe while everybody gets so excited about "SISU being shown" they should stop and think about if they actually are "being shown" anything when CCFC (not sisu) get a fine / points deduction.
Think we're stupid, we know it'll be club paying fine, sisu take any profit our of us and let us fend for ourselves, because we're still turning a profit it's beneficial to them, but the extreme you seem to go in belittling fan's showing some fight for the club is bewildering and begs the question why and how much???

Greenskyblue

Points deduction followed by certain relegation!!?? And add ANOTHER group of fans to Sheff Utd and Bolton that think we're all cunts now and have zero sympathy for our cause!!!
Great fucking success you fucking moron! Suppose you don't care though! Suppose your NOPM so haven't a clue what's happening inside the stadium when we're passing off other supporters

Season ticket holder, was there today aswell. If you're pro sisu that's fine. No need to be a key board warrior though.

NortonSkyBlue

How can you tell that these protests are annoying the owners? If I thought for a moment they gave a shit about I would be all over the protest like today but I can't see it getting to them in any way.
Anyhow where were these protests when we were in Northampton?

dongonzalos

How can you tell that these protests are annoying the owners? If I thought for a moment they gave a shit about I would be all over the protest like today but I can't see it getting to them in any way.
Anyhow where were these protests when we were in Northampton?

As I said before I am surprised it has taken this long.
I have explained how I think it bothers our owners. (Just my opinion)

stupot07

I'm still not clear why these protests will speed things coming to a conclusion. Personally I don't believe they will have any bearing on if or when sisu go. They will only go when they are good and ready.

I'm so glad I decided not to take my 6 year old today. Bunch of idiots.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Greenskyblue

How is that pro sisu?
I was only suggesting that could be the case. I think at the end of the day, it's all just boiled over. Wouldn't worry about a points deduction, let's be realistic bar league winners form these last 20 or so games, we are down anyway.

Skybluefaz

Think we're stupid, we know it'll be club paying fine, sisu take any profit our of us and let us fend for ourselves, because we're still turning a profit it's beneficial to them, but the extreme you seem to go in belittling fan's showing some fight for the club is bewildering and begs the question why and how much???
Are they syphoning profits off now? From other quarters I'm told that it's a tax break for sisu and they benefit from us making losses. Today was about pissed up twats making themselves centre of attention. Now there is a scramble to find the right reason to justify their actions. Ccfc will suffer, fans who wanted to watch the game have suffered.

Nick

Administrator
I was only suggesting that could be the case. I think at the end of the day, it's all just boiled over. Wouldn't worry about a points deduction, let's be realistic bar league winners form these last 20 or so games, we are down anyway.
Why would his post even suggest he was?

Users who are viewing this thread