If Anyone Thought Fisher was Mr Insincere (1 Viewer)

Samo

Let me help you:

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/24643-Pro-SISU-Anti-SISU/page6

If you go as far as page 8; you'll see Grendel scoffing (post #307) when he scoffs at the rugby idea, and states 'It's you who doesn't answer MMM. Northampton have never played a game here and never will. We are the only game in town. Time to reflect on that I think', just after his infamous 'contracts are there to be broken' line.

The football club is the 'only game in town', contracts are 'there to be broken'. This is the forum equivalent of grouping around the school bully picking on someone, delighting as you chant 'scrap, scrap, scrap'. Except it didn't work out

All very nice I'm sure but did u state that the club would never return because the plan was to distress ACL? Im sure I'll find that if I try.

Grendel

Its not what a chairman says but what a chairman does that defines him. While the CCFC lot are busy trying to win court battles.

Like it or not the otherside are busy purchasing ACL!

Im guessing which 99.9% of CCFC fans would prefer!

Well he said he'd never move the club outside the London area.

How's that for starters?

letsallsingtogether

Its not what a chairman says but what a chairman does that defines him. While the CCFC lot are busy trying to win court battles.

Like it or not the otherside are busy purchasing ACL!

Im guessing which 99.9% of CCFC fans would prefer!

Yes Sisu Out

J

Jack Griffin

dame-l10.jpg

chiefdave

As this is yet another Wasps thread ...

Ticket prices for their first match at the Ricoh are:
"Internet Adult" £35, £28, £20, £15
Senior 60+ £23, £19, £14, £10
Junior (10-16) £10, £8
Youth (17-21) £10, £8
Under-10 Free

Seems sensible with 30K seats to fill, attendance would be terrible if they had gone for £40 a ticket. How much is Cov Rugby out of interest?

Brighton Sky Blue

All very nice I'm sure but did u state that the club would never return because the plan was to distress ACL? Im sure I'll find that if I try.

That was indeed the plan, and it worked a treat for Wasps who were offered a knockdown price which we weren't because we'd, erm, tried to bankrupt ACL. SISU were right, I just think they didn't bank on a group of owners being even more callous towards their support base than they were.

ccfc1234

That was indeed the plan, and it worked a treat for Wasps who were offered a knockdown price which we weren't because we'd, erm, tried to bankrupt ACL. SISU were right, I just think they didn't bank on a group of owners being even more callous towards their support base than they were.

Lots of sense in this post. Where in Brighton are you am always on the south coast due to my dad living near Preston Street. Quite a commute to the Ricoh however!!

Grendel

Seems sensible with 30K seats to fill, attendance would be terrible if they had gone for £40 a ticket. How much is Cov Rugby out of interest?

The general view on the programme was that they are probably budgeting for 4-5,000 for most games and will get higher for some European games and those with significant away support.

Astute

They were never ever going to win. I said that all along due to one salient point which I said all along. Yet they are appealing? Why?

Wow Grendel. You had several goes at me when I was saying that I couldn't see them winning. Like the smoking gun, emails where parts of them were used, illegal lending and much more.

The whole thing is shit. They have dug a massive hole for themselves. But they have come out with so much shit that the hole isn't big enough to put all of the shit in. It is a fight to the end. And it looks like the only winners are Wasps. I am not going to blame any certain lot because they have all done wrong.

Brighton Sky Blue

Lots of sense in this post. Where in Brighton are you am always on the south coast due to my dad living near Preston Street. Quite a commute to the Ricoh however!!

Sadly don't live there now but lived off 7 Dials when I signed up here. In Scotland now where 'Cuvun'ree' are surprisingly well known!

dongonzalos

andy%2Bthorn.jpg

What else was said?

Bloody hell

SISU should not agree the rent offer that they shook hands on they should keep pushing for more.
SISU should keep threatening to move out.
The hardball tactics are good for Cov
The Ricoh makes no difference when it comes to signing or keeping managers or players.
Constantly sacking managers is a good thing
Boothroyd is a good manager.
SISU should do the JR
SISU should appeal the JR
We won't move out it is just a bluff
Don't go to Northampton (then go)
SISU lost the JR on purpose
SISU won't bid for the liquidated company
( there are loads more)

Verses

Andy Thorn should be given a chance

;)