iFollow issues? (3 Viewers)

covcity4life

Absolutely fucking shambolic defending

Bring on davies. Im genuinly interested to see how he do vs rhead cos whole back 4 and midfield r being pussies

We work so hard 4 our goals ans give shit away. Frustrating

Rod for Davies
Haynes for stokes

At half fucking timw.robins not 74th min

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I've just got the same. Then tried signing in and the audio icon and listen live link is there. No video links there.

I’m using my work laptop which is on Dutch Servers and VPN addreas, video stream worked fine. Apart from at half 9 on the dot, it logged me out of my account and said I needed to buy a match pass for Coventry V Lincoln. I’m not sure it works perfect even if you legitimately live abroad.
It is worrying that Ifollow are seemingly able to read adds on that can mask your IP.

Johnnythespider

Can you not watch away games on this as I have been trying to set it up but there is no match pass option

D

Deleted member 4439

No, although.the hola extension for chrome no longer seems to work. I’m using another free vpn and working just fine.

chiefdave

Can't see how they can stop people using VPNs without also blocking genuine users. Don't really see the point, not like anyone is watching our games on ifollow instead of a Sky / BT subscription so all it means is the club / league lose money when people don't bother trying anymore.

Sterling Archer

"Your access is restricted from this location" ... getting this even with a paid VPN.

Anybody know if people who are genuinely abroad are struggling to access it as well?

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

For all of us that use IFollow in the UK, the net is closing in on us.. If caught punishments for following on IFollow in the UK are very severe and you will be begging for a suspended custodial sentence. That’s right, you’ll be forced to listen to Clive Eakin for the rest of the season!

Skybluefaz

I'm going to hamburg on a stag do today so won't be at the game. Can I get the game on ifollow if I'm in Germany? Will I have to re-register? What year is it? Who's the president!!?

robbiekeane

It’s never not worked for me. Make sure when you log into ifollow you are using the vpn...instead of switching it on afterwards.

I just use a free chrome extension

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm going to hamburg on a stag do today so won't be at the game. Can I get the game on ifollow if I'm in Germany? Will I have to re-register? What year is it? Who's the president!!?

Hamburg is amazing, you'll love it.

Make sure to check out The Doll House - great museum!

Ricketts

The only game of the season I have missed, but my wife has decided I need a holiday so I am in Crete. Have been registered for a free ifollow all year, have always subscribed to skyblueplayer, and now have paid £5 for full ifollow for a month,

I won't know if it works or not until kick off time.

:apprehensive:

Ricketts

Im in Crete and have logged on. It says I cannot view it from my location.

WTF

No one to shout at. 15 minutes to sort it

Ricketts

Ipad, wifes ipad, phone, mates phone, with vpn, without vpn, with wifi, using phone data, running out of options

Users who are viewing this thread