In sickness and in health (3 Viewers)

DazzleTommyDazzle

If they had made it legal though they weren't getting what they wanted, there is of course a very simple solution to that, for sisu to sign an agreement giving them what they wanted at the same time as acl sign the original cva. This solution is so damn obvious that it shows either sisu weren't willing to accept the 150k offer or the 150k wasn't really an offer.

I feel like sisu are the problem because they could easily have said we are willing to drop the JR and sign a 10 year lease at 150k a year but we can't do it as part of a cva (assuming appleton is correct with that), the fact they didn't say that suggests they weren't willing too.

For me though it's irrelevant, sisu are almost completely to blame even if the 150k offer wasn't legit as we know the 400k one was, the 400k one is more than fair and infinitely superior for everyone involved, the fans, sisu and acl compared to what we have now.

The thing that is so ridiculous is that even if sisu really planned to build a stadium and only planned to play in the rioch for say 4 years of a 10 year lease signing it and having to pay 6 years at 400k while not using it is still massively superior to the option they have chosen. which to me can only mean they are still planning to win by distressing acl into giving in.

Quite correct in my view.

ohitsaidwalker king power

I'll grant you your pedantry as I'd probably do the same:p

Doesn't alter my general point however, that their refusal to change their proposal (and their dogmatic refusal to talk directly with Fisher) suggests an attempt to make an offer that is not actually an offer.

In the PR stakes, an offer that can't be accepted is a rather good tactic...

You might be correct on a technical point of legality, I'm not qualified to contradict. However knowing the offer were there, by fair or foul means for 150 k per annum why would fisher, sisu, waggot, sepala etal not have counter exploited by publically accepting the offer, calling acl's bluff (if indeed it was?)
It is less than the reported northampton fee, would have kept ccfc in coventry and have prevented moderates like me from being alienated to a point that my 35 year tenure as a season ticket holder is extinguished.

I will tell you why. Sisu have one and only one agenda.
Stadium acquisition.

NorthernWisdom

Why not indeed? You'd think they would indeed have said they were more than happy to take that deal for five years while they build a stadium. It's the natural thing for them to do, and slightly curious they didn't.

Them not doing that and them being disingenuous, murky and dubious doesn't autmoatically make the other side right however. Unfortunately this is a world where both sides appear to be doing their best to be disengenuous and murky!

ohitsaidwalker king power

Why not indeed? You'd think they would indeed have said they were more than happy to take that deal for five years while they build a stadium. It's the natural thing for them to do, and slightly curious they didn't.

Them not doing that and them being disingenuous, murky and dubious doesn't autmoatically make the other side right however. Unfortunately this is a world where both sides appear to be doing their best to be disengenuous and murky!

Slightly curious...?

You get my vote for the most understated analysis of the year...
Please open your eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread