Incoming - Tyler Walker (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

I like Godden but I imagine Walker will be our first choice striker after a few games. His athleticism will be important.

I wonder if Godden would have been here in the first place if Tyler didn't decide to go to Lincoln instead last summer?

Agreed. But, I’m happy to have both strikers! They could make a good pairing because, as you say, you have Walker’s athleticism mixed with Gooden’s good positioning.

Grendel

I like Godden but I imagine Walker will be our first choice striker after a few games. His athleticism will be important.

I wonder if Godden would have been here in the first place if Tyler didn't decide to go to Lincoln instead last summer?

I think there is every chance both will play

djr8369

I see some of the twitter scout and data analysts are raving about him signing like they were yesterday with Ostigard.

The Reverend Skyblue

Knowing our luck, if this COVID lockdown on large gatherings continue, Cov will win the league this season, so it would be twice we couldn't celebrate with the team or have an open top bus parade.
We hadn't won a league for 52 years and then we get two that we can't celebrate with the team.
Yes I know me even saying we win the league this season, you may want to ask me if I'm currently high on crack cocaine

Evo1883

Tyler walker career record so far

98 starts (40 sub appearances) 47 goals

A goal every 193 minutes

Attachments

• IMG_20200828_195455.png
    IMG_20200828_195455.png
    7 KB · Views: 24

fernandopartridge

Knowing our luck, if this COVID lockdown on large gatherings continue, Cov will win the league this season, so it would be twice we couldn't celebrate with the team or have an open top bus parade.
We hadn't won a league for 52 years and then we get two that we can't celebrate with the team.
I was thinking that earlier

baldy

My bro's a Forrest,sorry,Forest season ticket holder & he thinks it'll be interesting to see how Walker'll do in the championship - he said he's not very convincing if he was to play up top on his own though

Users who are viewing this thread