International break including WC playoffs (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Wales tonight v Austria in the WC playoffs , England Saturday friendly v Switzerland

Scotland v Ukraine not going ahead ATM

Liquid Gold

I want North Macedonia to beat Italy cos I'm still not over it and Turkey to beat Portugal cos fuck those guys.

Otis

I thought the keeper could have done better.

Great free kick, but look at the keeper. He really should be getting closer to that.

Probably still would have gone in though.

Awful miss from Austria

Evo1883

I thought the keeper could have done better.

Great free kick, but look at the keeper. He really should be getting closer to that.

Probably still would have gone in though.

Awful miss from Austria
Feel like it's so far into the top corner the keepers not getting it 😕

covmark

I agree, but I still think it was a poor attempt.

I think we would be disappointed if that was Pickford or another England keeper
It literally was in the top corner, off the underside of the bar, and off the laces, not a side foot. Keeper didn't have a prayer. I'm surprised he even attempted to move for it.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

I'm watching Italy North Macedonia.

Italy on top obviously but NM well drilled and restricting to long shots. Italy getting frustrated.

no_loyalty

Dan James gets into great positions, it’s a shame his finishing isn’t up to scratch.

Terry_dactyl

wales should be out of sight here.

As an aside, I only recently found out Hartson is a welsh speaker. I’m watching it on S4C.

SlowerThanPlatt

Italy’s fortunes since not a good look for England, second to the Swiss in qualifying and knocked out by North Macedonia

Evo1883

Italy’s fortunes since not a good look for England, second to the Swiss in qualifying and knocked out by North Macedonia

Maybe not a good look for international football in general when you consider who they beat to win the tournament

Liquid Gold

They were just on an incredible run of form. They managed to push that form for one more game and that was all they needed.

Probably the best footballing side at the tournament too.

Evo1883

They were just on an incredible run of form. They managed to push that form for one more game and that was all they needed.

Probably the best footballing side at the tournament too.
I did enjoy watching them , refreshing tbh

Users who are viewing this thread