Investment on the Horizon? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Would you like to "Phone a friend".... "Go 50-50".... or "Ask the audience" for the answer?

Why when you copied and pasted the article from Cov mad did you miss the bit out that prozone was used to purchase part of Coventry sport and leisure?

Sky Blue Kid

Why when you copied and pasted the article from Cov mad did you miss the bit out that prozone was used to purchase part of Coventry sport and leisure?
Why do you claim it was Sky Blue sports and leisure sold prozone when it wasn't? it was .......
Sisu decided to sell off one of the only assets the holding company had to raise cash to ward off a collapse of the club.
And if you look closely I actually agree with you when you said RR "Bought into the company with Prozone"
If he hadn't he wouldn't have become Chairman, which in Essense means he was forced to sell Prozone ;)

torchomatic

Ha, lamenting our situation my arse. He had no grace. He relegated us then took us to court for £400K.

zuni

praying malaka hasnt been kidnapped by sisu and the anti goodnews police
on a serious note no response from that mark sephton fella

skybrew

very quiet on this takeover any news malaka or is it sisus plan too stay up til end of season then go just before selling the kids

oucho

hhhmmm might be time to close thread until anything new crops up.

Captain Dart

Manchester_sky_blue

The sales of Willis and Stevenson would suggest that no takeover is imminent. With the window only just opened, new owners with cash on the hip would surely be under no pressure to sell.

Otis

How do you know if anything new crops up, if the thread is closed to stop you posting anything new?
Ahh, well you see, Nick came across this nifty brand new concept he has only just implemented in which it is possible for posters to create a new thread.

It might just catch on.

fernandopartridge

The sales of Willis and Stevenson would suggest that no takeover is imminent. With the window only just opened, new owners with cash on the hip would surely be under no pressure to sell.
Cash on the hip assumes that the budget for the season was predicated on the dreadful gates we've had so far, I would suggest that isn't the case.

sky blue john

Ryton has already gone will be sold for housing. If they sell Stevenson, Harries & Willis in this transfer window and take the cash. Would this then be the best time for Sisu to sell as there would be nothing left?

fernandopartridge

Ryton has already gone will be sold for housing. If they sell Stevenson, Harries & Willis in this transfer window and take the cash. Would this then be the best time for Sisu to sell as there would be nothing left?

Has the planning permission for houses even been granted yet? I've searched the planning portal and can't even see the planning application.

Nick

Administrator
Has the planning permission for houses even been granted yet? I've searched the planning portal and can't even see the planning application.

Isn't it still before the planning application stage?

Reminds me of the people at the game a few weeks ago saying the first team training at the Higgs as building work has started on the houses. Outraged.

Colin Steins Smile

Reminds me of the people at the game a few weeks ago saying the first team training at the Higgs as building work has started on the houses. Outraged.
I understand that the housing strategy for Warwickshire is being finalised and will report in late January.

fernandopartridge

No, it's not even at that stage. They've applied to change the local plan which governs local planning policy. There isn't even an outline planning application yet as it would probably be rejected due to non-compliance with the local plan.

Users who are viewing this thread