Invisble owner and chairman (1 Viewer)

ecky

I wasn't in favour of NOPM originally but you have to fight fire with Fire
What's the one thing Sisu are all about? Money money money!

So we starve them out
As a fan it's short term pain for long term gain
Don't buy the kit, match day refreshments, programs and don't buy a ticket
Once the cash revenue starts drying up the alarm bells will be ringing with JS
It needs a total boycott by the fans and we all need to be united on it

"Hit them where it hurts in the pocket"
NOPM

skybluetony176

I wasn't in favour of NOPM originally but you have to fight fire with Fire
What's the one thing Sisu are all about? Money money money!

So we starve them out
As a fan it's short term pain for long term gain
Don't buy the kit, match day refreshments, programs and don't buy a ticket
Once the cash revenue starts drying up the alarm bells will be ringing with JS
It needs a total boycott by the fans and we all need to be united on it

"Hit them where it hurts in the pocket"
NOPM

I wasn't in favour either, said so just a couple of days ago. Trouble is a lot of what AFC has said adds up and now I find myself reconsidering. It's a tough one. On one hand I want to go and support my team. On the other hand I'm now trying to work out if not going is the best way to support my team long term. It's a conundrum.

shmmeee

The only power we have is NOPM. But I don't think it would make her sell, more likely to spite her and make her either keep running us down or just liquidate.

From the sounds of that I'm more convinced than ever this is about personal stubbornness more than anything.

You wait, or you find something else to do and hope there's a club left when all this is over and you come back. Theyre your options.

skybluetony176

The only power we have is NOPM. But I don't think it would make her sell, more likely to spite her and make her either keep running us down or just liquidate.

From the sounds of that I'm more convinced than ever this is about personal stubbornness more than anything.

You wait, or you find something else to do and hope there's a club left when all this is over and you come back. Theyre your options.

That's the conundrum.

ecky

So handing her cash every week just prolongs the agony

We've tried everything else CCFC is just a commodity to Sisu

They are not interested in the people who live and work around Coventry, the history, the effect on the community

We all have to make a decision on this, I and 3 others already have now

shmmeee

So handing her cash every week just prolongs the agony

We've tried everything else CCFC is just a commodity to Sisu

They are not interested in the people who live and work around Coventry, the history, the effect on the community

We all have to make a decision on this, I and 3 others already have now

Hey, I'm well down the "find something else to do" route myself. This place is the only interaction I've had with the club this season.

I'm just saying don't expect NOPM to work. There will be enough hardcore fans that go to make it not the protest you want, and she'll go when she's ready, that my point. Trying to piss her off is just as likely to make her stick around out of spite or do something like sell Ryton before liquidating or not accepting a reasonable offer.

NOPM if you want, but like before don't expect it to make any difference.

Captain Dart

No one can see how SISU can make any money from this fiasco,

It can only be about Joy Seppalas reputation now so I think that is the target to attack by any (legal) means available.

Nick

Administrator
No one can see how SISU can make any money from this fiasco,

It can only be about Joy Seppalas reputation now so I think that is the target to attack by any (legal) means available.

Whilst I agree with that about SISU and her in the finance world and have been saying that for ages, how much is trying to kill the club off going to do it?

ajsccfc

I really don't want to go to games any more, I've only been to two homes as it is and that's as a season ticket holder so it'll make no difference from their perspective.

Kingokings204

I can separate the two myself and I think although for the record I'm not just yet but no money is the only answer and more so the only answer is fans have. It pains me to say but because this people don't like Coventry and everything it stands for and that's fine but then we have to hurt their pockets more and more. As I say I'm not NOPM but I can understand people who do

SkyBlueScottie

As a season ticket holder, I have paid up and will "probably" attend all home games this season, next season is a different matter. I honestly can not hand over any more money to the football club while they continuously mismanage every situation they find themselves in. Im a lapsed member of the trust, very rarely do I agree with anything they say, however I would back a Trust proposed action in the form of a signed letter from all current season ticket holders who will not renew for next season while Sisu remain in charge.

skybluetony176

As a season ticket holder, I have paid up and will "probably" attend all home games this season, next season is a different matter. I honestly can not hand over any more money to the football club while they continuously mismanage every situation they find themselves in. Im a lapsed member of the trust, very rarely do I agree with anything they say, however I would back a Trust proposed action in the form of a signed letter from all current season ticket holders who will not renew for next season while Sisu remain in charge.

That would be a good idea.

colin101

As a Season ticket holder I second this

D

Deleted member 2477

Same here. I wont be renewing next season unless sisu are gone

Gosford Green

I would have though Fisher or someone from the owners would be out batting for their lives as the media tide really is coming in on SISU.
All they have so far is
Les Reid once a week in a free weekly local newspaper.
A Buzz off Wasps facebook page, faceless.
Nick on here.

That's it.

Nick

Administrator
I would have though Fisher or someone from the owners would be out batting for their lives as the media tide really is coming in on SISU.
All they have so far is
Les Reid once a week in a free weekly local newspaper.
A Buzz off Wasps facebook page, faceless.
Nick on here.

That's it.

giphy.gif

ajsccfc

Look at Nick's posts and see on average who regularly quotes him ranting and raving - guaranteed one of those people is behind that subtle Facebook page.

st john

Unfortunately I can't see anything but relegation for us this year, we can't strengthen until Jan except for free agents no-one else wants, even if we had the funds.
By then it could be too late.
It's all pointing towards Sisu calling it a day at the end of the season. I think we will have a better idea in the next few days / weeks when we see whether a new manager is appointed.

Nick

Administrator
It's a parody. I really wouldn't take it seriously at all. It's clearly a dig at this site and a number of posters on here by being deliberately ridiculous to the extreme of certain view points often touted on here

That's it, play being a council lover down ;) You should learn from them, I am a hero! :rolleyes:;)

Ps. do you like your new status under your name? :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread