Invisble owner and chairman (2 Viewers)

Captain Dart

I wrote a new thread with a title but somehow it was merged into this thread....strange that but that's what happens when you have your own opinion
Happened to me yesterday when I started a thread about Snoz stating SISU should sell.
Its almost as it the administrators are trying to deflect attention from certain issues. :angelic:
Then someone else started a Snoz thread, which was allowed to continue.

Nick

Administrator
I wrote a new thread with a title but somehow it was merged into this thread....strange that but that's what happens when you have your own opinion

It was exactly the same as this thread about nobody speaking, along with the other 3 or 4 duplicate threads that have been merged today about managers.

Nick

Administrator
Happened to me yesterday when I started a thread about Snoz stating SISU should sell.
Its almost as it the administrators are trying to deflect attention from certain issues. :angelic:

Or it is almost as if when I am about I merge duplicate threads, again, the same as the ones about managers earlier. If I am online, I will merge them.

It is hardly trying to deflect them, as it leaves a shortcut to where it has been moved to. It isn't being removed.

Unless I am trying to deflect Pressley being the favourite for the job too as those threads got merged, along with the Warnock one.

covmark

Fucking hell.
There was a thread that was exactly the same you clown.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

Apologies if it's already been posted, but Vice have an article about us - https://sports.vice.com/en_uk/artic...ubverted-the-kafkaesque-fall-of-coventry-city

As with almost everything else, Sisu are the only ones who know the exact truth of the matter. Their sphinx-like identity, the sense that their intentions are somehow unintelligible, is just another reason they are so unpopular with fans. The decline in the standard of the playing squad is another huge issue, and results this season speak for themselves. Investment in the team, the club's last real asset, has been visibly inadequate, while many of Coventry's most accomplished players have departed for pastures new in recent times.

In the great gamble that is football, the club seems to have lost the vast majority of its bargaining chips. It has been relieved of its infrastructure, supplanted in its home stadium and subverted completely, leaving supporters wondering where to look next. While Sisu have previously claimed that they want to build a new stadium for the club, Simon tells me that he has seen few indications of such a development, even in its embryonic stages. "It's very difficult to buy into this vision of a new stadium, when we've seen no real evidence of it," he says.

Coventry fans are refusing to accept the situation in silence, however. They may have been left powerless as impenetrable organisations manoeuvre above them, but they have begun to organise protests and make themselves heard. Over 17,000 people have signed The Coventry Telegraph's petition calling on Sisu to put the club up for sale, while several different fan groups have come together to organise future protests, with a boycott planned for their home game against Rochdale in late October. Coventry City is not a fashionable club, and they have struggled for national coverage. That changed with the ban on the Telegraph, which made many media outlets sit up and take note.

Captain Dart

Fucking hell.
There was a thread that was exactly the same you clown.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Mine was posted first & it got merged into the petition thread.

Captain Dart

Then if you read on it is Simon Gilbert giving him all of his info ;)

And SBT and PSB, it is actually researched with attributable quotes unlike a certain award winning Journalist who simply claims he is echoing the view of 'many' fans, when (in my opinion) he is posting his own view which is shared by a small minority of fans. :p

Nick

Administrator
Mine was posted first & it got merged into the petition thread.

Yes, because it was about the petition. It is quite clearly trying to hide anything bad about the owners though. I mean there is only the following in the first list of threads:

http://skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/sisu.68729/
http://skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/keys-on-talk-sport.68752/
http://skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/acting-out-of-pure-malice.68766/
http://skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/could-not-care-one-bit-now.68731/
http://skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/litigation.68770/
http://skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/invisble-owner-and-chairman.68779/

The thread about Wasps fans being arrogant got moved into the Wasps section too, maybe I am deflecting that also?

OR there is the AFCcoventry massive thread with plenty of info about SISU in? I'd be doing an awful job at deflecting anything leaving that.

If you want to bang on about deflecting, try to reply to one of my PMs...

Last edited:

oucho

So it is just an extension of the media campaign then?

We need people digging AFC style rather than journos and ex players being fed words to say.
So the article has no value because Simon has contributed to it??

He's not Les Reid you know - doesn't have a manic bias against CCFC. If it was the other way round I would dismiss it as propaganda, but frankly I trust the CT and Simon and their judgement and relative impartiality.

skyblueinBaku

Exactly my thoughts Capt any protest or placard or publicity we create should personalise it to read " JOY SEPALA OUT " I truly believe that would have a direct and profound effect because one thing these sort of people value above all else is their personel name and reputation in investment/business circles, which is why they hide behind sisu/otium/avro etc....

Sent from my Versus TouchPad 9 using Tapatalk
It would be a good idea to spell her name right - Seppala. ;)

Grendel

Are you not one penny more Council Jack -- sorry Dart?

letsallsingtogether

A certain "award winning journalist" is working
On it as we speak. ;)
Here's his findings

Confidential #%&@";&€=_÷%÷:;-!! $&$€&^÷÷_$:$:&¥×₩£€×_; 4":$; $&;÷÷€×*×*×&; $3!?@(@£#*#; !#(###¥×
×*×&#$$&÷^÷^ ÷^#&÷&÷&&÷ ÷&#&#&÷&_&$*(#¥£&_$@)@!''"-@+
thank you all for reading

Brylowes

Here's his findings

Confidential #%&@";&€=_÷%÷:;-!! $&$€&^÷÷_$:$:&¥×₩£€×_; 4":$; $&;÷÷€×*×*×&; $3!?@(@£#*#; !#(###¥×
×*×&#$$&÷^÷^ ÷^#&÷&÷&&÷ ÷&#&#&÷&_&$*(#¥£&_$@)@!''"-@+
thank you all for reading
That's it, as usual it all makes perfect sense.

covman

So basically people are right that NOPM is right to get rid of these scum bags. I know it would hurt the club but they would soon piss off. We will never know but if no one turned up they would go like that. I am certain of it.
There is nothing left to hurt! We need to starve these idiots out of our club. It's the only weapon we have. Yes we might end up in the bottom league but we are on our way there anyway. We only have to look at our last opponents to see we will be back up here in no time. It would cause is all great pain to not turn up but it's our only option. The pleasure you will get when they disappear, completely out of pocket, will be well worth the sacrifice. PUSB.

Warwickhunt

There is nothing left to hurt! We need to starve these idiots out of our club. It's the only weapon we have. Yes we might end up in the bottom league but we are on our way there anyway. We only have to look at our last opponents to see we will be back up here in no time. It would cause is all great pain to not turn up but it's our only option. The pleasure you will get when they disappear, completely out of pocket, will be well worth the sacrifice. PUSB.
They will just reduce the budget again ! They will not leave until JR1&JR1 are done

wingy

A certain "award winning journalist" is working
On it as we speak. ;)
Again like another post I've just made,having been offline for a month or so and hazy memory has he produced anything in response to the CT article about. Millerchip selling the headlease at the Butts
If Not I find that odd.

covman

I don't think they care if their asset reduces in value as it's worthless already.
Yes it is but don't under estimate how much it takes to run a football club. We might have been 'self sufficient' the last couple of years but that's only because we have sold our key players to tick over. This year we don't have any value at all in our squad so they will have to find it from somewhere else. They will prob sell Ryton to keep us going another year but at some point they are going to have to start paying with their own money. When this happens they will be out of here in a shot.

Gosford Green

They will just reduce the budget again ! They will not leave until JR1&JR1 are done

JR1: As we all know the judge was pretty damming of SISU and only just stopped short of calling SISU crooks. The 3 appeal judges that Fisher wanted so much to have the case in front of pretty much backed the original judgement.

I agree SISU will be here until every single legal avenue is closed. With even the start of JR2 a long way off where the club will be both geographically and in league positioning is the worry.

Nick

Administrator
Again like another post I've just made,having been offline for a month or so and hazy memory has he produced anything in response to the CT article about. Millerchip selling the headlease at the Butts
If Not I find that odd.
Thing is with that, everybody is quiet.regarding that.

Even the academy talks are in the back ground

robbiethemole

JR1: As we all know the judge was pretty damming of SISU and only just stopped short of calling SISU crooks. The 3 appeal judges that Fisher wanted so much to have the case in front of pretty much backed the original judgement.

I agree SISU will be here until every single legal avenue is closed. With even the start of JR2 a long way off where the club will be both geographically and in league positioning is the worry.

How many Judges have heard this case?? 6 or 7 and none of them found in favour of SISU, so how could any Judge now go against the rulings of them all?? it would make them look foolish and bring into question the whole justice system. Like doctors they close ranks and stick together,surely SISU must realise the futility of carrying on.

singers_pore

Without a successful court judgment maybe SISU Capital themselves will go bankrupt (revenues last year of just 1m, losses of 400K)? I think JR1 and JR2 are just the last rolls of the dice with very little hope of a successful outcome for SISU.

Users who are viewing this thread