Match Thread Ipswich Town - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 2nd Dec (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Sakamoto at wing back, the corner defensive routine failing, and us not managing more than one shot on target till the latter stages. Would say that was more than just a few players having an off day.

Fair enough .. I think the point is we aren't getting it consistently wrong tactically ..especially when you have players missing sitters most weeks .. today not included as yes we got it wrong today

SkyblueTexan

It'd alright, we've only got a local derby against Birmingham plus Southampton, Sunderland, Leeds, Middlesbrough and Leicester in the next 5 weeks.

Even Wednesday are beginning to build after two brilliant results and we never win against Swansea.
QPR are improving and Huddersfield are picking up points as well. We are on thin ice

pusbccfc

Johnnythespider

We've just gone 3 games unbeaten without conceding, belief should be sky high even with todays step up in opposition.
I agree it should be, so why all the misplaced passes, I'm not even sure I think it's Robins but have the team bought into what he did today ?

pusbccfc

This place after a bad result, fucking hell.

Not sure what it is that I've said that's upset so many people.

All I've said is it's a tough run and we've lost our first of that.

It's been a decent fortnight with results against a Millwall side who were pretty poor and Plymouth who haven't won away all season.

It's a work in progress but it's been a disappointing start to the season.

Users who are viewing this thread