Iran & USA (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

I bet Trump is so scared
If they're putting an $80m price on his head I'd be concerned. 'Lone wolf' attacks are the hardest to stop as there isn't always any indication beforehand. Sure there's enough unhinged people in the middle east for someone to fancy their chances. Not to mention the huge number of guns in the US itself.

Would anyone really be surprised if someone gave it a go?

SkyBlueDom26

If they're putting an $80m price on his head I'd be concerned. 'Lone wolf' attacks are the hardest to stop as there isn't always any indication beforehand. Sure there's enough unhinged people in the middle east for someone to fancy their chances. Not to mention the huge number of guns in the US itself.

Nobody will get near trump! The secret service will have him on locks

tisza

Serious question, why would almost the entire country be so upset about this geezer?

If a British top ranked commander died, you wouldn't see hundreds of thousands of people mourning...
Several reasons.
State controlled media and multimedia paints its own version of world events.
Several organisations can mobilize large numbers and make sure people attend.
Military has a far bigger role in these states compared to us and the rest of Europe.
Many do buy into this inter-faith conflict and see these figures as "religious" warriors.

ccfc92

Several reasons.
State controlled media and multimedia paints its own version of world events.
Several organisations can mobilize large numbers and make sure people attend.
Military has a far bigger role in these states compared to us and the rest of Europe.
Many do buy into this inter-faith conflict and see these figures as "religious" warriors.

That does make sense to be fair.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

The guy was eliminated because he was planning imminent attacks against the US.
It was pro-active self-defence.
It's what should have been done to Bin Laden years before it was.

Seen at least one reporter say that speaking to an insider the case was 'razor thin'.

Numerous US politicians have called for bombs to be dropped on Iran. I remember one was so blase about it he even thought it'd be fun to say it to the tune of Barbara Ann by the Beach Boys. If Iran treated this as planning imminent attacks against them and responded with pro-active self defence by killing said politicians in their own country do you think the US (or indded the world) would be looking upon it that way or as an act of war and the bombs would already be on the way.

Personally I think it's Trump deflecting from his own troubles and starting his re-election campaign by getting the yee haa brigade excited. If Iran do nothing he can say how strong his leadership is, if they do how you can't let a soppy liberal in in such dangerous times and how it's far more important than any impeachment/investigation into him. As I've said before, Trump's actions will focus solely on what's best for him, even if the world burns.

fellatio_Martinez

freak tanning booth accident

giphy.gif

tisza

Don't be too surprised if down the line the media reveals that there's been numerous attempts to take him out.
tbf multiple foiled attempts to take out every President. Obama was supposedly "heavy traffic" with all the right-wing racist nuts even when he was campaigning before he got elected the 1st time.

fernandopartridge

They are far too clever for that but they do plan, aid and finance attacks on US interests via other terrorist organizations.
You should realize US intelligence has the capability to intercept virtually 100% of world-wide communications and they must know things none of us know.

Why do we care about US interests all over the world?

fernandopartridge

The conspiracy theorist in me wondered whether the US themselves wanted to get rid of Trump

SkyblueBazza

Then found him in his house!!!
It was a suspected purpose-built militarized compound which the Pakistan Govt had turned a blind eye to (It was near a militiary academy too) of which he was found holed-up in a tiny bit of it...probably where he slept given it was 1am local time.

But mock & belittle it if it serves your purpose, eh?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

I haven't seen you anti-US folks frothing about the rather indiscriminate rocket attack the other day destroying apartments & killing civilians. Guess that was okay as it was suspected to be aimed at the US Embassy?

Wonder how much frothing there would be if it were a malfunctioning US rocket with the same outcome.

clint van damme

I haven't seen you anti-US folks frothing about the rather indiscriminate rocket attack the other day destroying apartments & killing civilians. Guess that was okay as it was suspected to be aimed at the US Embassy?

Wonder how much frothing there would be if it were a malfunctioning US rocket with the same outcome.

What are you waffling about now Baz?
Criticising a countries foreign policy doesn't make you anti that country.
We all criticise the FA and the football league, it doesn't make us anti football.

SkyblueBazza

What are you waffling about now Baz?
Criticising a countries foreign policy doesn't make you anti that country.
We all criticise the FA and the football league, it doesn't make us anti football.
Show me a US positive post then?

And where have you criticised Iran anywhere in this thread?

Sick Boy

Yeah, because there’s regular anger on here and in the west in general when suicide bombers kill indiscriminately in the Middle East.

clint van damme

I can't show you a positive post. I think US foreign policy is horrendous.
Doesn't make me anti American. Be a bit strange if I was the amount of times I've holidays there!

Users who are viewing this thread