It's all doom and gloom again... (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

"SISU back to their old tricks, wheres the money gone?"

"Connor Chaplin’s staying at Pompey, Midtable finish at best , Best Players Gone By The End Of January."

"Still no replacement for mcnulty!
Club had roughly 4 mil in last 4 months but we have only sighed kids and freebies!
Obviously Robins takes it
!"

"I personally feel Robbins isn’t letting on as much as he knows. All that money and we haven’t replaced Mcnullty. Definitely something wrong."

"4 million
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
, the club stated that they had a budget for league 1 & thats it, anything on top of that will already be in offshore accounts"

So many more but it's all rinse and repeat by some.

Will it ever end?

skybluepm2

I don't, it would just be nice to have the same people singing "we love you city" at Wembley singing the same at The Ricoh next season ;)

Unfortunately mate, there’s no hiding the fact that a lot of people who were there that day won’t bother again until they get another chance of a big day out.

Some of those comments are ridiculous even for our ‘fans’. Let me guess, they either came from Facebook group or the Telegraph.

I do get the McNulty frustration but there’s still time and we will have someone in. I also think a lot will be expected of Andreu this season in terms of goals and creativity. Here’s hoping he lives up to expectations.

Greggs

Thank you for highlighting the doom and gloom......again

clint van damme

I can see a lot of people turning on the team early if we don't start well and undoing the feelgood factor that built up last season.

People need to get a grip. Last 2 seasons we spent in this league the eventual winners both started poorly.

Nick

Administrator
I am sure they will be at Wembley if we get there.

It certainly is being cranked up isn't it?

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

I think there are more positives frm the window than negatives, obviously bringing in a goalscorer would further that though. I recall McNulty getting quite a bit of stick at Chesterfield early last season but hopefully there's a bit more patience shown this time around. I also think Andreu could be the key thsi season, i'm just intrigued to see how we line up come Saturday.

Nick

Administrator
I don't, it would just be nice to have the same people singing "we love you city" at Wembley singing the same at The Ricoh next season ;)

Being a bit optimistic there, they won't ever give "SISU" money remember and they will tell people that over and over again. Meanwhile their profile picture is them at Wembley with a CCFC shirt on.

It's just people who have no interest in actually looking at things, would much rather repeat what somebody else has said.

giphy.gif

I bet you if you ask them a question about what they say you will get "It's my opinion" and some stuttering while they wait for another clown to jump in.

I've seen one bloke say he just wants the club to spend some money and it doesn't matter on who...

Esoterica

Being a bit optimistic there, they won't ever give "SISU" money remember and they will tell people that over and over again. Meanwhile their profile picture is them at Wembley with a CCFC shirt on.

It's just people who have no interest in actually looking at things, would much rather repeat what somebody else has said.

giphy.gif

I bet you if you ask them a question about what they say you will get "It's my opinion" and some stuttering while they wait for another clown to jump in.
That's a lot of sheep. I've been watching it for 5 minutes and still haven't got to the end.

Sky Blue Harry H

Will do, although I've got a lousy voice. Will you be there Beduff (and what's your voice like)?

Liquid Gold

The positivity coming of Notts County and Exeter was great but I remember fans slagging us off saying we'd never do it after playing the first leg in the ricoh paddling pool and loads around me booing against Morecambe.

standupforcity

Looking forward to an exciting creative season, and a tense finish which sees us win promotion. That's where I'm at and as yet I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be...just hope there's a decent increase in support on Saturday!

JulianDarbyFTW

I think people dismiss the fact that Tony Andreu had a ratio of almost a goal every other game while at Hamilton and Dundee. He gets to that same level this season and he's our 20 goal guy. But instead of looking at positives, we naturally look at negatives. It's the way the human mind works.

Nick

Administrator
I think people dismiss the fact that Tony Andreu had a ratio of almost a goal every other game while at Hamilton and Dundee. He gets to that same level this season and he's our 20 goal guy. But instead of looking at positives, we naturally look at negatives. It's the way the human mind works.

I doubt half of them even know who he is as he didn't play at Wembley.

Same as the bloke I saw asking Jodi Jones who he was and if he ever played for the first team.

Users who are viewing this thread