It's all gone quiet over there - Transfers... (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

With League 2 looming, we desperatley need some players in to be in with any chance of surviving.

Where are these players? It's all gone a bit quiet hasn't it...

ConnorDevine

with the addition of the experienced defenders we look like a pretty reasonable outfit apart from having no goal scorer, maybe we're waiting to sell Stevenson before making a bid for someone

Esoterica

I fear we can't bring more in until we sell, hence the trialists being extended. It's starting to look like a last minute sale on deadline day again.

covcity4life

did he say he had signings lined up?

i thought he said he knows positions he wants and after vernon hes got the trialists to look at

since then hes sent diakite home.

dont think he said he had signings lined up

Sky Blue Harry H

I know it's on another thread, but surely TF can release some extra now he knows it's a home draw in the Cup (guaranteed income)

steve82

Paul caddis just been released by Birmingham city today, generally a right back but is really versatile... can easily play the right wing role and has a delivery to put most to shame in this league.

Captain Dart

Paul caddis just been released by Birmingham city today, generally a right back but is really versatile... can easily play the right wing role and has a delivery to put most to shame in this league.
So he'll be off to Sheff Utd then?

Otis

If we get one please let him not be Checkatrade cuptied!!

Best chance of a trophy in an age and we only have Beavon, Tudgay and George Thomas and that is it!

And in defence at CB we only have Harries, Turnbull, Willis and maybe Stokes and that is it.

Any injuries to those players and we are in big trouble.

Rawson, Foley, Clarke and Vernam are all cuptied.

Think we need to put Beavon in an oxygen tent every post game.

oucho

I agree with Earlsdon....you do worry that if Stevenson is sold at the last minute, we won't have time to use whatever money is available from that to make the signings we need.

We also must worry that Mark Venus is still the one doing the recruitment......

Hobo

I agree with Earlsdon....you do worry that if Stevenson is sold at the last minute, we won't have time to use whatever money is available from that to make the signings we need.

We also must worry that Mark Venus is still the one doing the recruitment......

The recruitment has been shit for years. Possibly due to a non existent scouting system.

Old Warwickshire lad

From what I have seen of the new signings they are average L1 players, Beavon looks best
buy. But are the players coming in going to be good enough to get us up the table ?

Otis

A guy who can put the ball in the net will certainly help.

Praying Vernam can do an Armstrong for us.

covcity4life

From what I have seen of the new signings they are average L1 players, Beavon looks best
buy. But are the players coming in going to be good enough to get us up the table ?

alot of our fans dont want ambition. they want us to aim for for bottom of chain targets so that we dont miss out on any

Captain Dart

Still a few days...
The 2017 winter transfer window, which opened on January 1, will close on Tuesday, January 31 at 11pm.
However, clubs can complete transfers after 11pm if they have submitted a 'deal sheet', asking for more time to file the complete paperwork.
This can extend their deadline until 1am in some circumstances.

st john

A guy who can put the ball in the net will certainly help.

Praying Vernam can do an Armstrong for us.
Vernam is very highly rated, yes he is only 20 with not much first team experience, but he knows where the back of the net is. Dominic Samuel was about the same age and had similar experience when he came here so lets hope.

Users who are viewing this thread