It's time to distress SISU as owners and let the club go under and start afresh (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Crap idea.

Everyone has paid their ST money anyway.

Good point, what is it? About 3.5k ST holders, plus you'll be getting away fans coming regardless anyway. Plus those who didn't get ST but already paid for a bundle pack. Will no one go to Bristol away (JPT) and what if by a miracle we beat them, will no one go to the area final (either leg) or better still wembley?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

dongonzalos

To be fair this is actually happening naturally. I would not have guessed attendances of 7500 at the Ricoh.
If the product continues as it is I can see that dropping to just the season ticket holders.

stupot07

I hadn't even realised it had been bumped :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

dongonzalos

If OSB reads this it would be interesting to hear what he thinks it means when the club say they are 'cash flow positive'
Is it a play on words and are the club losing money every week and will the drop in attendances add to this problem?

Flying Fokker

If it's any help I bought 2 season tickets this season and will not buy them next season.

Difficult choice, i know, what with all the on field success, the commitment shown by players on the pitch and the pathetic strategies they use to get hold of businesses.

Like I said in earlier posts. SISU need to show some balls and put some money behind the club instead of expecting every other business to fail at their behest.

We could have been a Southampton. In the prem, getting big money and owning the Ricoh.

But next season is another matter. I will not be going. I felt I had to somehow turn up year after year. The Ricoh was home.

Sixfields broke the routine. It will be easier to turn away next season. Now whose fault is that? Clearly mine?

Last edited:

ajsccfc

Someone is going to get told off by the 'bumping posts police'

Nah. This was bumped to revive the idea, you do it to say 'lol someone was wrong two years ago' to nobody.

Good to see it didn't bother you though.

Last edited:

skybluepm2

For me the most frustrating thing is their party line of 'we're in it for the long haul' when clearly they are devastated for ever becoming involved. Their poor attempt at brinkmanship has cost them millions in protracted legal battles, championship status, the majority of a once loyal fan base and we have been left with a squad and manager not fit for purpose. What have they achieved in all this? Absolutely zilch.

I just wish for once in their sorry lives they would come out with 'the club is for sale at £X million. Until we receive this sum of money we shall remain 'committed' to this football club'. Right now, we have absolutely no clue of their intentions because every time they come out with a statement it is absolute bollocks.

The Telegraph really need to begin another campaign and the fans will get right behind it. We are beyond angry and have nothing to lose anymore.

I would also love to read an article containing quotes from Tim Fisher interviews during his disastrous and woeful stint at the helm..'we are done with the Ricoh' '7,000 fans at Sixfields' 'we will talk to ACL once we have our ten points back' to name a few.

Protests at the games do very little unless the ground is full and everyone is spitting poison at Fisher and Scrotium. Perhaps Michael CCFC or the trust could try and get this going for one of the festive games. It's not as if it will affect the players performances, they really cannot get any worse.

As for Pressley, well there is no way back for him. He can play his violin all he likes but the players aren't playing for him even if they aren't good enough..the desire and spirit just isn't there. I'm actually beginning to regret buying a season ticket for the first time ever, it's absolutely devastating the way we have been shafted.

zuni

isnt what people are talking about in effect Coventry United? ....putting aside the united part which actually imo is what we are now facing, being united in making something happen....

skybluebal

Trouble is ferret, SISU are in it for the "long haul", blinkered Tim has given us his 3 year plan, I don't think they are too bothered if we end up in the conference as long as they can hold someone to ransom for the name CCFC. It will take a lot of £M for them to sell, doubt anyone is prepared to stump up what they would want. No, I don't know the amount but if they reckon they've put in £45M it would be at least that...and thats even before you add the new stadium build.

Like a few others, its either CCFC without SISU or AFCCFC for me.

Not one penny more

That's the issue. What would any new buyer want to spend to buy the club - definitely now what SISU will want. Due to the debt level, its not worth a new buyer taking that on and paying SISU a £1 for the club! Consequently, I am expecting the worst - SISU continue to load the club with debt and then put it into administration which might then result in liquidation. Wasps are the only ones who might pick the club up out of liquidation and rebuild the football team.

The only way to turn things around is if the team perform on the pitch leading to the cycle of more fans, more income for the club, more success, more fans .... Worry is what SISU would do with any additional income!

Worse times ahead, SISU really must be planning their exit strategy now. They have nothing left and nowhere to go plus they won't invest any more (unless its more debt) into the club.

Users who are viewing this thread