Jacob murphy (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

would love to have him back but i doubt it. but who knows

ajsccfc

I hated the booing and ironic cheers he got at some point. As a young player his confidence may have been knocked and he may have drifted out of games but I don't believe for a second that he was 'lazy' or didn't care.

fernandopartridge

I hated the booing and ironic cheers he got at some point. As a young player his confidence may have been knocked and he may have drifted out of games but I don't believe for a second that he was 'lazy' or didn't care.

You could see in his face, body language and general demeanor that the fans' jeering really got to him.

He was an intelligent worker, no point wasting energy chasing the opposition when you could use it to run 60 yards past 4 or 5 defenders.

Nick

Administrator
You could see in his face, body language and general demeanor that the fans' jeering really got to him.

He was an intelligent worker, no point wasting energy chasing the opposition when you could use it to run 60 yards past 4 or 5 defenders.
Yes but after you had just lost the ball and the other team were 2 on 1 with your full back on a counter attack and you just stand there.

It's different to him doing a jo'b and running around for the sake of it and chasing down the winger on the opposite side of the pitch.

covcity4life

he has mentioned in many tweets about fans stick. he always likes my tweets though :)

we have alot of idiotic fans who like to boo teenagers. it is sad

Warwickhunt

Yes but after you had just lost the ball and the other team were 2 on 1 with your full back on a counter attack and you just stand there.

It's different to him doing a jo'b and running around for the sake of it and chasing down the winger on the opposite side of the pitch.
That will always stick in my memory too Nick! could not believe my eyes when he did that.

eastwoodsdustman

Is that Murphy or Ricketts showing at Southend you're referring to?

If you look at today's game, apart from selfishly not passing to Armstrong, you'd say he would be a good addition to the team. If you look at his overall contribution over every game he played for us this season he'd go down as one of the worst players.

It's sad because if you look at what he can do on his day he could be a 'class player'. Mowbray's management of him has been bad, but I feel it'll be his own poor attitude that will let him down during his career.

I agree, and if he sits down looks at the good points maybe on here and some of the negative one ones that me and earlsdon have said so many times then puts that into action he will go on to do very well not just for him, but other clubs. And to be honest, I can't see him doing it.

Gazolba

Even if Norwich go down, Murphy could still come back. Could he have been included in the Maddison deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Even if Norwich go down, Murphy could still come back. Could he have been included in the Maddison deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have thought Jacob's brother who has been at MK would be ahead of him in a bid to start for Norwich.

Users who are viewing this thread