James Maddison sell on clause? Bid from WEST HAM (4 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

There’s got to be some threads to bring up about him not being good enough

Londonccfcfan

It’s sad. People interested in some young guy who played 20 games for us. How many fans of other clubs would do this.

Your clueless. Just bitter you can't spot talent when it hits you in the face. Most of us predicted he would play well in the premier league. Just shocked how quickly.

Reactions: vow

luwalla

He's looked one of their players this half... and funnily enough all those little fake tackle tumble overs, that used to frustrate some of our fans, but that you knew would work in the premier league, have been working too!! LOL

luwalla

It’s sad. People interested in some young guy who played 20 games for us. How many fans of other clubs would do this.
its not just the fact he played whatever amount of games for us though is it... its the fact he is a cov lad , that came up through the coventry academy. If you cant get your head around that & be happy to see one of our own go on to big things then you need to have a word

higgs

Fair play to him he's a wealthy young man now I'd imagine

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Your clueless. Just bitter you can't spot talent when it hits you in the face. Most of us predicted he would play well in the premier league. Just shocked how quickly.

As I say it’s like Bigi all over again

Grendel

And who cares about talent anyway - I don’t care if he plays in the premier league or not as he doesn’t play for us.

Bit creepy I think

Grendel

Of course they would. Anyone in our position who has an academy graduate making his premier league bow would have a thread on it

Can you link some?

luwalla

Can you link some?

hahaha what a tool.

yeah we will waste time trawling through other message boards to look for academy lads getting bigged up after they left... just to prove our point to you... as you will clearly then accept our opinion as being correct won't you

you got your opinion ( or are just looking for a rise ) and we have ours. So, off you pop...

CovInEssex

He’s definitely looked like a PL player straight from the off tonight, even got him taking free kicks. I’m pleased for him and his old man.

Grendel

Lol comparing bigi to maddison?

Maddison (if he stays fit) will play the next 12 years of his career in top flight. Won't ever be coming back to Cov unless he buys us with his loose change.

I’m comparing it as we had grown men obsessing about him when he left the club and we had footage of his performances for Newcastle.

You seem to idolise him

Strange

Grendel

Londonccfcfan

He’s definitely looked like a PL player straight from the off tonight, even got him taking free kicks. I’m pleased for him and his old man.

Bang on I'm chuffed to bits for him.

Scary how every time he takes a level/step up...he takes to it like a duck to water.

CCFC_Charlie

And who cares about talent anyway - I don’t care if he plays in the premier league or not as he doesn’t play for us.

Bit creepy I think
Not as creepy as your obsession with Max Biamou. Quick, you haven't mentioned how much you hate him for nearly 15 minutes, you must be about to explode with rage.

Alkhen

Think it’s a case of when, not if, now mate

But would we still be eligible for cash for an England cap if the deal was with Norwich? I mean if there was an add on for a cap would that be still valid if he got the cap after he left?

Grendel

Bang on I'm chuffed to bits for him.

Scary how every time he takes a level/step up...he takes to it like a duck to water.

Do you follow him on Twitter?

Grendel

Th

Do you now agree that most other teams would do the same as we do?

No I don’t it’s like train spotting limited to a handful of weirdos on the internet

Marty

Looked excellent considering its his PL debut, good touches, few runs, drawing fouls, showing for the ball, looked everything I expected from the first time I saw him, he'll develop into top PL player and a vital cog for the England team.

It's amazing a club in our position has 2 players at the very highest standard of world football. The youth academy has a lot to be proud off.

CovInEssex

Looked excellent considering its his PL debut, good touches, few runs, drawing fouls, showing for the ball, looked everything I expected from the first time I saw him, he'll develop into top PL player and a vital cog for the England team.

It's amazing a club in our position has 2 players at the very highest standard of world football. The youth academy has a lot to be proud off.

Who’s the other? Mind’s blank

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Reminds me of the threads when Bigi played for Newcastle

Pathetic really

How thrilling

Stop being such a grumble.

The guy went to the same school as me albeit a few years younger than me. Not only that but he is one of the best players to come out of our academy in a very long time. I find it quite fascinating that he is playing in the Premier League.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Sanchez looks like he's been on the weights too much over the summer. Looks big and slow

Users who are viewing this thread