Transfer Rumour Jerry Yates (3 Viewers)

covcity4life

With those two character descriptions 🤔 it’s kinda hard to believe you’re
on about the same player.
Not really. As a sub would need him to grab a goal when we desperate

From star tof a game would need him to impose himself on defences, win headers and get on the end of the odd through ball.

I like godden. I just don't think he good enough to start for a team targeting top 6. Squad wise though he is good enough.

Brylowes

Not really. As a sub would need him to grab a goal when we desperate

From star tof a game would need him to impose himself on defences, win headers and get on the end of the odd through ball.

I like godden. I just don't think he good enough to start for a team targeting top 6. Squad wise though he is good enough.
Yeah I sort of agree mate, it’s just how your descriptions ‘so close together’ read to me 😁

Balli001

Righty, saw nothing on Google. Shame that, would’ve done well here I think. Guess Robins has other ideas, hope it’s Vente and another unknown striker coming in. We’ll need a third if Godden goes.
Maybe the Shasrp for Godden rumours werent totally unfounded. Simms, Vente and Sharp/Godden and the option to add a loan possibly later on

San Francisco

Maybe the Shasrp for Godden rumours werent totally unfounded. Simms, Vente and Sharp/Godden and the option to add a loan possibly later on

It must also mean Piroe is leaving Swansea. Personally I’d rather we signed someone younger instead of Sharp, feel like he’s past it now.

Balli001

It must also mean Piroe is leaving Swansea. Personally I’d rather we signed someone younger instead of Sharp, feel like he’s past it now.
Maybe Robins feels with Godden only having a year left and the potential to get a fee its too good an opportunity. Sharp as a third choice offers a lot but his wage probably wouldnt give value for money

San Francisco

Maybe Robins feels with Godden only having a year left and the potential to get a fee its too good an opportunity. Sharp as a third choice offers a lot but his wage probably wouldnt give value for money

Probably. As long as we get the numbers and quality in. Would be a shame to see the back of Godden.

Reactions: vow

slowpoke

Robins will sign the player he believes will work best with Simms, likely to be someone not yet linked, loan perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread