Jodi Jones Injury (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say JJ will not play again this season, then be sold on.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

How long would be have left on his contract? I can't see a team from above us taking a risk.

If he has a while left can see a loan.
Absolutely no idea, but as a giraffe, I like to stick my neck out occasionally.

Limey

When he went down my first guess was not so much a reoccurrence of his injury but that he felt something in the same knee and naturally panicked assuming there goes another year. I hope it's all just extra precaution and it's a minor thing.
Even from the other side of the pitch you could see the movement in his knee was not natural in the way he twisted. Hoping he didn't twist it far enough for severe damage.
Really hope it's good news for the lad. Seems such a hard worker and obviously loves the game.

Skybluefaz

Talking about injured players walking off the pitch, who remembers Ricardo Fuller whilst playing for Preston at Highfield Road jumping off his stretcher and going after some Coventry fans near the tunnel. We all thought he had feigned injury to get out of a booking and then found out later he had knackered his knee and was out of football for months
I remember Mauricio Tarrico getting a bash on the head against us for spurs/Ipswich can't remember which one. The physios gave him the old smelling salts and he tried to play on but stumbled around like he'd rolled out of the colly at 4am was clearly in a bad way. Fortunately he was soon subbed.

skybluetony176

Probably want to be sure, will wait for results and speak to the doctors etc. Can't see them releasing any confirmation until they know for sure.

I would think that nothing will be said until it’s been scanned, accessed and treatment options are known. That process might have only started today.

steve82

How long would be have left on his contract? I can't see a team from above us taking a risk.

If he has a while left can see a loan.

June 2020 I believe it to be. Leaves him just next season to revive his career here should this injury be the worst case and it’s took 12 months to get him to the point of Friday evening with that being a worse case scenario

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

better days

Tests so far inconclusive
Not sure if this is good or bad news
Further tests have to wait until swelling goes down
He's gone home to be with his family for a few days so doubt we'll hear any more till next week

oucho

Tests so far inconclusive
Not sure if this is good or bad news
Further tests have to wait until swelling goes down
He's gone home to be with his family for a few days so doubt we'll hear any more till next week

Fingers crossed we get some good news on this.

Warwickhunt

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say JJ will not play again this season, then be sold on.
sell him? now you tell me which team in the football league with the right mind buys players that have just returned to football from ACL injuries??:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

better days

sell him? now you tell me which team in the football league with the right mind buys players that have just returned to football from ACL injuries??:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:
Alex Ferguson bought Ruud Van Nistolrooy immediately after he did his ACL when he was about 21
He knew it was a risk but thought it worth taking

Warwickhunt

Alex Ferguson bought Ruud Van Nistolrooy immediately after he did his ACL when he was about 21
He knew it was a risk but thought it worth taking
I was being ironic BD! We bought two with Agogo and Andreu and they are not pulling up trees are they

better days

I was being ironic BD! We bought two with Agogo and Andreu and they are not pulling up trees are they
I wasn't thinking laterally!
I suppose not, although Andreu was unlucky enough to need minor surgery to his head to remove a benign growth so he's not had the best of luck on his return

Nick

Administrator
You would have thought there would be a bit of news by now. Guess it is probably going to be Friday in the press conference :(

Users who are viewing this thread