Judicial Review thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestEndAgro

I am not sure if Fisher made the claim or not. Ranson certainly did and it was lapped up by the fans and used as proof for them to show what wonderful owners sisu were.

Anyone who actually believed we were debt free needs their head checking. I can't believe how many people fell for the spin. The debt didn't go away but it was just owed internally.

The debt will never go away, untill someone somewhere pays the whole amount to SISU around 70 million I believe .

skybluetony176

I am not sure if Fisher made the claim or not. Ranson certainly did and it was lapped up by the fans and used as proof for them to show what wonderful owners sisu were.

Anyone who actually believed we were debt free needs their head checking. I can't believe how many people fell for the spin. The debt didn't go away but it was just owed internally.

I don't and never have believed it personally. I think the OP was just playing Devils advocate a little and possibly expected his comment to be taken as seriously as any claim by sisu of the same to be taken.

That's how I took it anyway.

If you YouTube TF debt free I'm sure I've seen it on there. If you want to see it for yourself, it's worth it for a laugh.

shmmeee

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/we_have_no_debts__fisher_757433/index.shtml
Thursday, 13th September 2012
CovMad said:
Coventry City CEO Tim Fisher has said that the Sky Blues do not have any debts.In reply to a question raised by one of the club historians Lionel Bird, Mr Fisher said firstly that the AVRO debenture is a very normal practice and that there are no debts.
He said, whilst trying to keep in the bounds of business confidentuality, that the mortgage on the training ground had been paid as had the mortgage on the sales of season tickets.
Mr Fisher also admitted that losses were down to £250k per month from £600k.

Hobo

The debt will never go away, untill someone somewhere pays the whole amount to SISU around 70 million I believe .

Or an agreed percentage if they sold...which could be good business if it has been artificially inflated with internal management fees and interest on paper only. ;-)

Hobo

Nick can we close this one now, it's more confusion with day 2 thread running, which makes sense to have day 2 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread