Keys & Gray have a go at SISU (3 Viewers)

Sterling Archer

I know someone who works with Keys in Dubai on BEIN Sports. Whoever said "Keys only mentions Coventry when it suits him and helps raise his profile" is spot on.

He never knows who we're playing, doesn't check our results, hasn't been to a game in years (unless a freebie after being invited by Hoffman) and if he didn't have Google to hand, he wouldn't be able to name one player or result from this season.

Apparently he's exactly like Alan Partridge in real life, with openly more arrogance and smugness.

Skyblueweeman

I know someone who works with Keys in Dubai on BEIN Sports. Whoever said "Keys only mentions Coventry when it suits him and helps raise his profile" is spot on.

He never knows who we're playing, doesn't check our results, hasn't been to a game in years (unless a freebie after being invited by Hoffman) and if he didn't have Google to hand, he wouldn't be able to name one player or result from this season.

Apparently he's exactly like Alan Partridge in real life, with openly more arrogance and smugness.

To be fair, there's probably lots of fans who wouldn't know when we're playing or who half our squad are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

I know someone who works with Sterling Archer at International Secret Intelligence Service. Apparently he never knows who we're playing, doesn't check our results, hasn't been to a game in years (unless a freebie after being invited by Hoffman) and if he didn't have Google to hand, he wouldn't be able to name one player or result from this season.

Old Warwickshire lad

What is it with us eh. Anyone who gives our plight an airing, be it in a local rag or obscure TV station is going to get shit from on here.
Do you not realise if these people along with others do not speak out, there will not be a football fan in the land who knows
the position we are in.
For f**** sake just be grateful to whoever mentions us and kicks SISU up the arse, be it the CET, Richard Keys or the devil himself.
Does it really matter whether we like them or loathe them they are helping us more than the vast majority on here. rant over:arghh:

ajsccfc

I don't like THE LADS and the death behind their eyes as they definitely don't spend their time seething with resentment over what happened at home, but yeah the more lights shined on us the better.

dongonzalos

What is it with us eh. Anyone who gives our plight an airing, be it in a local rag or obscure TV station is going to get shit from on here.
Do you not realise if these people along with others do not speak out, there will not be a football fan in the land who knows
the position we are in.
For f**** sake just be grateful to whoever mentions us and kicks SISU up the arse, be it the CET, Richard Keys or the devil himself.
Does it really matter whether we like them or loathe them they are helping us more than the vast majority on here. rant over:arghh:

Same people most the time

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Richard Keys should wear a short sleeved shirt on telly and shave around a SISU OUT stencil on his arm.

Grendel

I know Keys, and he's as big a fan of CCFC as anyone on this forum. Although he can be arrogant.

Sterling Archers view on keys is accurate.

Grendel

I know someone who works with Sterling Archer at International Secret Intelligence Service. Apparently he never knows who we're playing, doesn't check our results, hasn't been to a game in years (unless a freebie after being invited by Hoffman) and if he didn't have Google to hand, he wouldn't be able to name one player or result from this season.

I think you've confused him with Captain Dart

Grendel

Like I said.. I know Keys.. He doesn't. Keys is arrogant(A bit like you) but he's CCFC through and through.

You say you know him. In what capacity? Do you see a lot of him?

Grendel

Look. Sterling Archer knows someone who knows someone. That's always more reliable than first hand knowledge.

I've met keys on a few occasions Tony.

Grendel

Was it always in a bathroom? You were probably just looking in a mirror.

Why would that be Tony? I have met numerous "celebraties" through my work. It's hardly surprising I have is it?

Grendel

Grendel

Lmfao. No I didn't, I said I know him personally and played in the same teams as him lolol.
Liars need to have a very good memory Grendel, and yours is shit(Especially short term memory) hahahaha.[/QUOTE]

Sorry? It was you giving the big un disputing Sterling Archers opinion. Have you come across him in recent times?

Sky Blue Kid

Lmfao. No I didn't, I said I know him personally and played in the same teams as him lolol.
Liars need to have a very good memory Grendel, and yours is shit(Especially short term memory) hahahaha.

Sorry? It was you giving the big un disputing Sterling Archers opinion. Have you come across him in recent times?[/QUOTE]

Lmfao...He gathered a opinion from something somebody else said. Talk to the man personally then judge him on his feelings for CCFC. I've never doubted his feelings for our Football Club. I've also said he can be arrogant, something I think even he wouldn't deny.

I wasn't giving it the "Big 'un" I put Archer straight on something. I know Keys.. He doesn't!

I've met keys on a few occasions Tony.

So you've never met Richard then?

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Why would that be Tony? I have met numerous "celebraties" through my work. It's hardly surprising I have is it?
What's your job then ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I once, in the 1980s, met Robert Redford on the underground sitting opposite . After a bit I leaned forward and stupidly asked him, quietly , if he was Robert Redford.;)

Nick

Administrator
Oggy walked into me once in a petrol station not paying attention. Then went and got into his jag and carried on with his day.

Users who are viewing this thread