Keys & Gray have a go at SISU (3 Viewers)

ccfcway

Oggy walked into me once in a petrol station not paying attention. Then went and got into his jag and carried on with his day.

I have a CCFC GK petrol station story as well.

Whilst filling up, saw a guy in front of me in a black car ( I was only 18, so had no interest in what car it was). He looked in a right state. I asked if he was ok and said "no mate, just filled up with unleaded and this is a diesel"

Jonathan Gould !

Brylowes

I have a CCFC GK petrol station story as well.

Whilst filling up, saw a guy in front of me in a black car ( I was only 18, so had no interest in what car it was). He looked in a right state. I asked if he was ok and said "no mate, just filled up with unleaded and this is a diesel"

Jonathan Gould !
I for one don't think it's fair, that CCFC goalkeepers always have to be the
'Designated driver" on nights out.

ajsccfc

Because Oggy's a tall fella my mum would alter his trousers to fit when she worked at the club. Basically my mum's had her hands in Oggy's pants. Control your jealousy

Sterling Archer

Yeah to be honest chaps I'm going to believe the opinion of someone who spends a lot of their working life with Keys over the likes of notorious Sky Blues Talks loony bin candidates SkyBlueKid and skybluetony176.

There's far more Cov fans (a lot of whom I vehemently disagree with on certain issues) that I respect more as Cov fans than I ever will Keys.

"We're running out of things to talk about on your radio show Richard"
"That's fine, I'll fire up my 'beloved Sky Blues' rhetoric and the Cov fans will think I'm a hero again and we kill 15 minutes of broadcasting time. Quick, get me google so I can see who plays for us and who the manager is these days. Is it still my mate Reidy? I got him the job there you know."

Keys hasn't given a shit for years.

I'm happy for anyone to highlight our plight and our owners situation in the media. I'm not happy to hear some modern day Partridge be held in high esteem as a superfan when its quite the opposite.

rupert_bear

Yeah to be honest chaps I'm going to believe the opinion of someone who spends a lot of their working life with Keys over the likes of notorious Sky Blues Talks loony bin candidates SkyBlueKid and skybluetony176.

There's far more Cov fans (a lot of whom I vehemently disagree with on certain issues) that I respect more as Cov fans than I ever will Keys.

"That's fine, I'll fire up my 'beloved Sky Blues' rhetoric and the Cov fans will think I'm a hero again and we kill 15 minutes of broadcasting time. Quick, get me google so I can see who plays for us and who the manager is these days. Is it still my mate Reidy? I got him the job there you know."

I'm happy for anyone to highlight our plight and our owners situation in the media. I'm not happy to hear some modern day Partridge be held in high esteem as a superfan when its quite the opposite.
What tosh ! I don't have any problems with Richard Keys raising our situation on his international airways with luck it'll cost sisu a bit of business and red faces, might even prick the ears of a rich sheik who might come to our rescue.

Grendel

What tosh ! I don't have any problems with Richard Keys raising our situation on his international airways with luck it'll cost sisu a bit of business and red faces, might even prick the ears of a rich sheik who might come to our rescue.

It's viewing figures are less than 10,000

skybluetony176

Can't say I expressed an opinion on keys one way or the other. Mostly because like you I don't personally know him. All I pointed out is that any story that starts I know someone who knows someone is notoriously unreliable. Usually the same source that leads to reliable stories such as Marc Almond taking a line of sailors.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread