Keys on Talksport (1 Viewer)

tbh444

As a member of UKIP at the time Nikki Sinclaire was elected on a far rightwing platform (pro-free-market, anti-state etc) - it's hardly surprising that she'll tend to side with a shady london hedgefund over a local authority

ohitsaidwalker king power

Keys is a Cov Fan.. so for me he's OK.. however he is a self publicist..goes with the turf it might be argued.. just too many " I know what's happening" prophecy announcements for my liking.. its best to lets people think you're a fool than confirm it?

I have no real axe to grind.. just wished he'd use his media profile to a more gainful end maybe?

JohnWheatley

If that were so, then MKDons would have fallen flat on their faces. You can build support. Apart from that it was on the mark

JohnWheatley

I was responding to this...by Roger Mellie

I think it's a question of distressing ACL to breaking point. There's rumblings of pending action by the likes of Ricoh (who would have been promised the exposure of first class(!) football) and other stakeholders who were 'sold' to under similar assumptions. It's unlikely that any further Council funds will be made available due to the potential judicial review so Sisu are playing the long game and circling like vultures. They play hard ball so a bit of inconvenience for us fans is like water off a ducks back. I suspect even a rent free period at the Ricoh would be rejected as it doesn't fit the 'master plan' unfortunately. What they don't get is the untold damage they are causing in the meantime. Once people are out of the CCFC habit they are unlikely to return.

M&B Stand

As a member of UKIP at the time Nikki Sinclaire was elected on a far rightwing platform (pro-free-market, anti-state etc) - it's hardly surprising that she'll tend to side with a shady london hedgefund over a local authority

Far right! Hahaha

I'm all for the free market and don't want the government running my entire life, that's far right is it? You're a genius.

Users who are viewing this thread