King to Cardiff on loan (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Could be his agent is trying to peddle the move to get him in what could be a prem side for next season. Hopefully we will say no However if the offer is large you know we are going to say yes no matter what sort of shite it will leave us in

Then will Thorn walk because it has made him look a tool? Then we will have a caretaker to the caretaker manager!

Plus, isn't Thorn Ranson's mate?

skyblu3sk

Then will Thorn walk because it has made him look a tool? Then we will have a caretaker to the caretaker manager!

Plus, isn't Thorn Ranson's mate?

Yep they seem to be in bed together. Could be an interesting day in the world of CCFC

rob9872

Thorn is Ranson's mate from Newcastle days. It also said before that Blackwell had support on the board so this could reignite that after RR said definitely not and may be another reason for the walk.

Of course we're all speculating on very little substance but I'm getting a bit tired of it all now. I think the lack of clarity as always, is frustrating. If something has to be done then let's get it done and we can all move forward together.

Walking Bird

Telegraph reporting the City have confirmed Cardiff approach for King . Ta Ta Marlon :wave:

Walking Bird

To get rid of a chairman & the star striker in one afternoon would be a hell of an achievement, even for our shower !!

rob9872

Rob9872 - what about Dublin?

Never hit 20 league goals in a season mate. Shared the golden boot in the PL when 23 or 24 I tink but was only 18/19 league

Users who are viewing this thread