League 1 Forcast!! (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
So how do ye think we will do league 1 next season, id be shocked if we went back up with current state of affairs at the club this minute.Were a laughng stock why cant sisu fuck off let proper footballing owner come in and get a proper manager so we can go back up in style.We keep this shite up and were going down to league 2 next season!

Skyblueloyal

So how do ye think we will do league 1 next season, id be shocked if we went back up with current state of affairs at the club this minute.Were a laughng stock why cant sisu feck off let proper footballing owner come in and get a proper manager so we can go back up in style.We keep this shite up and were going down to league 2 next season!

10th at best

WILS1972

If the threatened takeover does happen, and we get 10-15 players and a manager, minimum must be play-offs.
If SISU are still here, we're going to struggle no doubt about it.
PUSB

ronan_cov

Anyone else hoping Walsall stay up in league1 so we can make the short journey down next season and save some fuel money?

Otis

Did you not hear what David Smith said on CWR?

He's the commercial director at Grimsby and they have been relegated 3 times in 10 seasons.

He said League One will be much tougher than the Championship and that we will need to invest heavily!

We all know that is not going to happen.

Brighton Sky Blue

All depends on getting the cancer otherwise known as SISU out of the club-I honestly think it's that simple.

Paxman II

Promoted.

With a club like us and a stadium like we play in and other set ups from training ground to tea lady I could get 11 Sunday Park players inspired enough to get promoted.

Just get a man who knows how to do his job. Everything else is already in place.

torchomatic

Showers with occasional sunny spells. Looking forward to the Swindon game.

stupot07

Promoted.

With a club like us and a stadium like we play in and other set ups from training ground to tea lady I could get 11 Sunday Park players inspired enough to get promoted.

Just get a man who knows how to do his job. Everything else is already in place.

No you couldn't

Brighton Sky Blue

'Que sara sara, whatever will be will be, we're going to Coventry, que sara sara' sing the Wolves fans; oops.

Covterrier

Promoted.

Oh dear you sound like the deluded Forest fans when they were down this way a few seasons back. Having a great stadium ( which you are paying a crippling rent on) and set up wont get you promotion. We should know:D

Brighton Sky Blue

Oh dear you sound like the deluded Forest fans when they were down this way a few seasons back. Having a great stadium ( which you are paying a crippling rent on) and set up wont get you promotion. We should know:D

Huddersfield: The Leicester City of League 1 ;)

Lord_Nampil

Next season is all about having a GOOD season, winning football matches and getting back that feel good feeling we haven't had in years!

If we do that our fortunes will turn round over the next couple of season!!!

PS im not saying we will be promoted just saying what needs to happen!

Grendel

Promoted.

I wouldn't say anything is in place.

Next season we will lose Cranie and Clingan for sure and Nowood and Nimeley will go. I would say we will struggle to retain Keogh and will almost certainly lose one more player (Clarke in my view as he is likely to excel in League One) so 4 probably 6 players need replacing in an already weak squad.

Where will the goals come from? Platt? No chance - never scored goals at his peak and now is well, well past that. In fact I cannot see how he can be a serious contender to start many games next season. McDonald possibly but the jury is still out. O'Donovan is a poor player and will not score goals at League 1 level.

So the key midfield players are gone, we have no goalscorers and I would say the defence is likely to be above League 1 standard. Bell, Baker and Deegan are not going to stand out in this or any league.

I don't see automatic promotion as a real possibility at all. At best we will be in and around the lower end of the Play-Off places IF we sign a decent goalscorer.

Brighton Sky Blue

Genuinely astonishing with those resources that he couldn't seal promotion. Expecting Rhodes to leave in the summer?

Users who are viewing this thread