League 2 would be end for city (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Yeah, I was there and remember us discussing this life in the lower leagues stuff. "We'll piss it" was the consensus.

we had exactly the same discussion on this day...... boy were we wrong!

LB87ccfc

You forgot the right honourable Geoffrey.

And everyones bestie at away games good old JE, who deserves a big shout out for running round knocking on doors begging for people to give up their long valued shares in the club for this Cancer to begin its evil work on our club

torchomatic

CJ_covblaze

And everyones bestie at away games good old JE, who deserves a big shout out for running round knocking on doors begging for people to give up their long valued shares in the club for this Cancer to begin its evil work on our club

At least his heart was in the right place. He got taken in believing it was the best thing to do. How is he any different to me and anyone else that got taken in. I signed shares over that had been in my family since the 1920s.

Last edited:

Skyblueweeman

Honestly guys I can't see us getting out of league 2 if we go down that might be it. Would like to be surprised but doubt it. What do you think

Think you need to lie down mate. If we go down, it's not the end of the world.

We'll win loads of games, lads on League Two tour etc etc.

All good, chill out.

Astute

Richardson, McGinnity, the Ricoh, SISU, CCC, ACL.

If you forget the first two names you have SISU mainly at fault for us being where we are now. But when you consider the first two names and a few others the blame game can reduce the fault of SISU drastically. Cause, fault and all that sort of thing.

steveecov

Just like all of us on here; I bet Sisu wish they could turn back time and not come anywhere near CCFC.

With no realistic exit strategy available, we're like a shop that is bust, not re-ordering anything. Only thing missing; no "closing down sale" signs yet.

I'm betting they're hoping for some magical foreign billionaire as much as we are.

hopesprings

or win their court cases.

Ah I am glad someone said this. I am not sure whether it has been discussed before apologies if it has. What would be the consequences of SISU winning their appeal. Is it remotely possible that the deal between Wasps and the council could be undone? If that is not possible then presumably they (sisu) can only try and get a level of compensation ..how would that be calculated? has anyone got any idea on this?

Gosford Green

They have 2 separate actions. The 2nd attempt at an appeal against the judicial Review, once that`s out the way they want to start on the Wasps / ACL deal.

They will more than likely be here until all legal avenues explored or when crowds start to get near Sixfields levels.

steveecov

They have 2 separate actions. The 2nd attempt at an appeal against the judicial Review, once that`s out the way they want to start on the Wasps / ACL deal.

They will more than likely be here until all legal avenues explored or when crowds start to get near Sixfields levels.

So the latter then

ccfcway

pretty sure someone mentioned this process could easily take 4-5 years.

Johnrambo

Rather league two without SISU than this shit..

It dont matter if we got SAF as manager, we wont get close to PO in this league as long SISU is here.

CJ_covblaze

Ah I am glad someone said this. I am not sure whether it has been discussed before apologies if it has. What would be the consequences of SISU winning their appeal. Is it remotely possible that the deal between Wasps and the council could be undone? If that is not possible then presumably they (sisu) can only try and get a level of compensation ..how would that be calculated? has anyone got any idea on this?

I doubt it's possible to reverse the deal. If any wrongdoing did occur heads will roll in CCC. What wrongdoing could have taken place though? They sold an asset that has now been proven was losing money to a business that want to make it a success.

Users who are viewing this thread