Lee Camp (2 Viewers)

cc84cov

Fuck me you are stupid, of course you aren't the first person to say it because you've never had an original comment or opinion on here ever 😂😂😂 #homophobe
On this thread you donkey I said it first 🤣 listen fella your online trying to get people banned you fool crying over banter so let’s leave it there I don’t speak to people like you and you know what you are without me having to say it🤣

mr_monkey

On this thread you donkey I said it first 🤣 listen fella your online trying to get people banned you fool crying over banter so let’s leave it there I don’t speak to people like you and you know what you are without me having to say it🤣

And proud of it ;) if that's your "banter" game you need to up it as banter is supposed to be funny isn't it

cc84cov

And proud of it ;) if that's your "banter" game you need to up it as banter is supposed to be funny isn't it
Your proud to be a grass ?? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Banter ? I was having banter and you ran to mark in private trying to get me banned you fanny 🤦🏻‍♂️

mr_monkey

Your proud to be a grass ?? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Banter ? I was having banter and you ran to mark in private trying to get me banned you fanny 🤦🏻‍♂️

Try again ;) seriously if you just apologize for the homophobia it's all good but as you haven't I'll carry on calling you out on all your shite (which seems to upset you for some reason) but I'm sure it's just "banter" isn't it

cc84cov

Try again ;) seriously if you just apologize for the homophobia it's all good but as you haven't I'll carry on calling you out on all your shite (which seems to upset you for some reason) but I'm sure it's just "banter" isn't it
Apologise ? 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️ Piss off you grass 🤣

mr_monkey

That's him stockdale

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The difference when he was with us for those few games instead of burge was night and day, the defence didn't look like it was going to shit itself everytime the ball came near the box

cc84cov

It's up to you, you have been asked to quit with the homophobic slurs. They are pathetic, not even funny.
And as I said when an administrator can talk about shagging mums and peoples Nan’s then anything goes really don’t it maybe you should set better examples how you want your forum to look...

Nick

Administrator
And as I said when an administrator can talk about shagging mums and peoples Nan’s then anything goes really don’t it maybe you should set better examples how you want your forum to look...

I'm sure you can see the difference. I'm not being homophobic and trying to act like I'm some sort of roadman.

So yes, by all means hit me with a well timed mum comment. I'm not too sure you have enough about you to know when.

cc84cov

I'm sure you can see the difference. I'm not being homophobic and trying to act like I'm some sort of roadman.

So yes, by all means hit me with a well timed mum comment. I'm not too sure you have enough about you to know when.
I know your not,you do it online where it’s safe you say about road man but in real on the street you now where them comments get you I have enough about me to know that much...you know exactly what I’m saying don’t try preach when your one of the worst for toxic shit and this is your gig

mr_monkey

I know your not,you do it online where it’s safe you say about road man but in real on the street you now where them comments get you I have enough about me to know that much...you know exactly what I’m saying don’t try preach when your one of the worst for toxic shit and this is your gig

On the "street" 😂😂😂

Nick

Administrator

I crack just as many mum jokes in real life.

"In real on the street" have a word with yourself. You aren't in Brooklyn you gimp. Go and charge your electric scooter.

cc84cov

I crack just as many mum jokes in real life.

"In real on the street" have a word with yourself. You aren't in Brooklyn you gimp. Go and charge your electric scooter.
You tell me to grow up put open admit you crack mum jokes still ? 🤣 bet your a bundle of laughs with your pals 🤦🏻‍♂️

Nick

Administrator
You tell me to grow up put open admit you crack mum jokes still ? 🤣 bet your a bundle of laughs with your pals 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yep I'd say the same "on road" with Mandem.

As opposed to being that weirdo who just agrees with everybody even if they say the polar opposites to try and fit in.

Users who are viewing this thread