Lego Ricoh Arena Model (Or something?) (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

Nov 23, 2011
If Wasps renegé on their deal with CCC, I'd imagine the boot will be firmly on SISU's foot. That is, of course, unless they go do something totally stupid. As if......

Of course SISU would have to pay what they now want Wasps to pay otherwise they will need to take themselves to court. :)
Absolute jokers, but getting away with it for the time being while it 'appears' they are actually doing a proper job for the club on the field.
Which in reality is all we want.

Last edited:

Liquid Gold

Sep 16, 2013
Brizzle
Of course SISU would have to pay what they now want Wasps to pay otherwise they will need to take themselves to court. :)
Absolute jokers, but getting away with it for the time being why it 'appears' they are actually doing a proper job for the club on the field.
giphy.gif

Manchester_sky_blue

Apr 10, 2013
Thing is, debt of that scale rarely seems to get paid back............ it just gets moved around.

If its true that Wasps still own their ground in London, that must be worth a pretty penny so why don't they sell it to clear the debt on the Ricoh? or am i missing something? I don't even know why they left London in the first place......

vow

Jul 30, 2015
Coventry
Misleading title - click baited.
I didn't think that was allowed, I'm sure the moderater will be along to change it soon....:yawn:

Reactions: Otis and wingy

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
What's confusing you, petal? ;)

It's a Lego stadium. If Wasps therefore left would they take the stadium with them.

It was just a joke on that being the stadium and that being an aerial view of the stadium, rather than a photo of a model of the stadium

The whole thread, I love a Wasps bash but I don't get it? :)

Sbarcher

Mar 23, 2011
Oxford
I think this stadium is owned by an off-shore Danish company. They like to invest in bricks and mortar. Great appeal to the younger generation who invest heavily in their business model.
I think SISU will struggle to get their hands on this plaything although Joy might if it was Fisher Price!

Reactions: Iancro and wingy

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
Misleading title - click baited.
I didn't think that was allowed, I'm sure the moderater will be along to change it soon....:yawn:
Wasn't meant to be click bait. Apologies if it came across that way.

I thought everyone would get the joke, but seemingly no-one did.

The joke was that the Ricoh itself was made of Lego and therefore could be uprooted at a whim.

Ohh well.

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry

The joke was that the Ricoh itself was made of Lego and therefore could be uprooted at a whim.

Ohh well.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

vow

Jul 30, 2015
Coventry

Ohh well.

giphy.gif
No worries, I did get it, Otis and my comment was tongue in cheek tbf.
No harm in a bit of fun.

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
Maybe just delete it entirely. Wasn't meant to be a Wasps debate. Ha!

And if I had meant it as click bait I would have said something like 'Wasps are moving.'

wingy

Jul 9, 2011
No leave it
I'm going to stick my neck out here and suggest Otis has been reading Coventry Live
Article about a 10ft Girraffe outside of Legoland.

Reactions: Otis

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
No leave it
I'm going to stick my neck out here and suggest Otis has been reading Coventry Live
I have! I have indeed. It was that, that directed me to the Ricoh Lego model.

Or is it just a model?

Hmmmm.

giphy.gif

Reactions: wingy

vow

Jul 30, 2015
Coventry
Sorry Otis, no humour allowed in titles.

Reactions: Otis

Astute

Aug 2, 2011
Cumbria
No leave it
Does the giraffe need its own stadium?

Mcbean

Jul 17, 2015
Has it got a brick in it with my name on it coz i'm fucked if i can find mine again

Skyblueweeman

Dec 7, 2011
Portsmouth
I know absolutely nothing about Wasps - what division they're in, whether the play league or union rugby, whereabouts they are in their league, are they any good etc, etc... I have ZERO interest in them and never will!

Yeah, yeah, yeah but are you going on Monday and if so, are you getting the train up?

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
I was looking for my brick for months before I realised I had changed my mind and hadn't asked to have one done.

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
Absolute jokers, but getting away with it for the time being why it 'appears' they are actually doing a proper job for the club on the field.

Ha ha you must have a wasps alert button on your phone.

Users who are viewing this thread