Leicester Next Season Then (1 Viewer)

ceetee

I must admit I didn't think they were in real danger but there again, if they can't beat Bournemouth.........??

Brighton Sky Blue

It’ll go down to the wire most likely. Still they’re bottom if Southampton can beat Man City…

Paul Anthony

Rumour on social media is they're going after Jesse Marsch. If that turns out to be the case, they might as well have stuck with Rogers.

Terry Gibson's perm

They would go straight back up as nearly every team that comes should with the parachute payments.

Terry_dactyl

They would go straight back up as nearly every team that comes should with the parachute payments.
You’d think but isn’t there the whiff of serious financial difficulties with them? Didn’t they only sign one player, on a free, despite being in the prem and also selling that defender for £70mil +?

Evo1883

6 fingered bastards
We'll see you next year

Ringing around the CBS 😂

(They will probably survive )

Ian1779

They are at the end of that era post title.
Schmeichel gone, Vardy probably done at the top level. Maddison and Tielemans will be off in the summer. They need a complete rebuild now. Would prefer them to stay up one more season so when they do get relegated they’ll be a proper basket case.

fernandopartridge

Apparently Maddison told their fans to fuck off at today's game. Knew he'd come through for us.

Comment on the Leicester board:
77b29523dd57a6ad2907b58504d8da22.jpg

pusbccfc

Will hit them harder than most unless they bounce straight up. The owners have completely overhauled their club with the training ground and an upcoming stadium expansion.

I bet the bills to keep their training ground running are massive. An expensive squad too.

Let's have it right though. Historically, we are near identical sized clubs from very similar sized cities. Until their recent success, they hadn't won one of the two major trophies in this country. Crowds also historically near identical. Forest and Derby hate each other, Villa and Birmingham hate each other. Coventry and Leicester should be the derby.

With our recent form of becoming unlikable at this level, it would be tasty against Leicester. Although you can imagine the policing for it home and away.

Nuskyblue

Will hit them harder than most unless they bounce straight up. The owners have completely overhauled their club with the training ground and an upcoming stadium expansion.

I bet the bills to keep their training ground running are massive. An expensive squad too.

Let's have it right though. Historically, we are near identical sized clubs from very similar sized cities. Until their recent success, they hadn't won one of the two major trophies in this country. Crowds also historically near identical. Forest and Derby hate each other, Villa and Birmingham hate each other. Coventry and Leicester should be the derby.

With our recent form of becoming unlikable at this level, it would be tasty against Leicester. Although you can imagine the policing for it home and away.
7th highest wage bill in the prem I have read….

Sick Boy

I think Vardy has another year left on his contract - not sure he'd even cut it in the Championship these days.

Users who are viewing this thread