Leicester Next Season Then (1 Viewer)

Grendel

why would he want to leave? no one else will pay him this

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by CBS News

David O'Day

can't you read? i know you are thick but come on

i will write it in crayon for you

a relegation release clause is a fee that a player can leave for if a team is relegated

vardy is on 140k a week and if he left no one else is likely to pay him anything like this amount

so as it is still his choice why would he want to leave

you utter moron

Grendel

a relegation release clause is a fee that a player can leave for if a team is relegated

vardy is on 140k a week and if he left no one else is likely to pay him anything like this amount

you utter moron

No loyalty was replying to a post about Maddison

Terry Gibson's perm

This is Vardy’s last big pay day if he has a year left he won’t be moving anywhere without a huge pay off, if he is lucky his next contract will be a tenth of the current one.

Terry Gibson's perm

With or without a release clause Maddison will be off if they go down he is in his prime he doesn’t want to be pissing around in the champ.

Grendel

it was also a reply to my post about vardy

you really are dense

No it wasn’t he was talking about a release cause for Maddison David - it seems you need to learn to read - or is it special brew in the cornflakes?

Nuskyblue

With or without a release clause Maddison will be off if they go down he is in his prime he doesn’t want to be pissing around in the champ.
Wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't a relegation clauses in any off the Leicester players contract, they wouldn't have been planning in any way for relegation.

If they do go he will be out of there, won't be on the cheap either. Dwight McNeil went for what, 20-30m? Maddison should be in the 40-50m bracket judging by that.

Last edited:

Grendel

Boosh

No it wasn’t he was talking about a release cause for Maddison David - it seems you need to learn to read - or is it special brew in the cornflakes?

you utter moron

hahaha brilliant

Terry Gibson's perm

Just spoken to a Leicester season ticket holder while walking the dog in the park he reckons they are doomed and wouldn’t be shocked if they didn’t win another game this year.

Grendel

To be fair to DOD, the initial post, that no loyalty replied to was about Vardy but sequed into a comment about Maddison.

In true SBT style some slight ambiguity descended into sarcasm and name calling immediately.

Happy Bank holiday!

Easy after a few Special Brews to get confused in fairness

cstring82

Just spoken to a Leicester season ticket holder while walking the dog in the park he reckons they are doomed and wouldn’t be shocked if they didn’t win another game this year.
Likewise I work in Leicester and speak to a few regularly and most have said they think they’re in trouble plus big contracts were given out post Prem win and now suffering from.
The like of Barnes/Perez/Soyuncu/Ndidi all on £80K PW plus, don’t deliver most weeks and have years left on the contracts.
I do find it assuming given the crap I got when we went down to League 2

Users who are viewing this thread