Lincoln (1 Viewer)

oucho

Bit early In the year to worry about frozen pitches only surface frosts at the minute. Would need a sustained spell of cold weather to get into the ground yet.
Indeed....after I posted that, i walked around my garden a few minutes later and it had all melted off nicely.

oucho

You braving shorts Oucho?
On the basis that I've spent all week battling a nasty cold / possible chest infection, which has had me wheezing, sneezing and coughing like a 90-year old chain smoker, the medical advice is to stay as warm as possible.........so, obviously "Yes!"

...we'll see if that bravado lasts until 10.30am tomorrow !!

oucho

Just wathcee the Cowleys switch on the Lincoln Christmas lights. Told them it was indecently early in the year, but they cared not. Just gone round the corner to the pub for the first beer of the weekend.

Lincoln away starts here!!!!!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Hate to be the bearer of possible bad news but in Lincoln this morning we had a very heavy frost - LCFC do not have undersoil heating, so hopefully there won't be a repeat tomorrow which puts the game at risk. BBC weather says it'll be down to 4 degrees overnight here which hopefully won't mean an unplayable pitch.
giphy.gif

oucho

Can't explain why, but not looked forward to a game this much since Wembley
Nice city. Not far. New ground for most. Prospect of a good game and a decent result. Full house including strong SBA turnout. Lots of decent pubs. That's why.

Unfortunately when thoee factors align we usually play crap and/or get beaten!

steve82

Up for match day after a night shift, I hope for the same commitment from the city boys!

Unfortunately I'm not hopeful, L2 is a funny league so may be wrong in my estimations of us

letsallsingtogether

Receptionist at our hotel who is going to the match, said she had heard that a 1000 tickets were sold in the home end to City fans....
Can' see it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread