Loan Watch (3 Viewers)

CCFC_maddog

That Finn goal from yesterday was very good

Just seen that goal on Tamworth FC Twitter, what a strike. His stats for them are currently 7 assists, 2 goals, 3 man of the matches, goal of the month for August and possibly goal of the season with that strike! Worrying thing is he could be released in June 2019, wonder where the pathway has gone for our home grown players!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mucca Mad Boys

Just seen that goal on Tamworth FC Twitter, what a strike. His stats for them are currently 7 assists, 2 goals, 3 man of the matches, goal of the month for August and possibly goal of the season with that strike! Worrying thing is he could be released in June 2019, wonder where the pathway has gone for our home grown players!!

Our academies is one of the most productive in the country — see article on Tom Bayliss ‘one to watch’ thread.

It’s good that he’s playing well for Tamworth, hopefully he can kick in and make a few appearances for us.

CCFC_maddog

Our academies is one of the most productive in the country — see article on Tom Bayliss ‘one to watch’ thread.

It’s good that he’s playing well for Tamworth, hopefully he can kick in and make a few appearances for us.

Totally agree that the academy up to 2017/18 has been really productive. Will this continue if Mark Robins signs circa 10 players each season which he has in the last two years. Most of the players he has brought in are sub standard to the players who have served 10 years learning the game through our excellent Academy?

Mucca Mad Boys

Totally agree that the academy up to 2017/18 has been really productive. Will this continue if Mark Robins signs circa 10 players each season which he has in the last two years. Most of the players he has brought in are sub standard to the players who have served 10 years learning the game through our excellent Academy?

Considering Robins brought through Bayliss, Shipley and JP last season, I’d say yes.

The statement that we’ve signed ‘sub standard’ players is unfair. Firstly, it’s still early doors in the season. Secondly, most of our players are young, around 21-23, so there’s a lot of developing left to do. Finally, you’re making the naive assumption that every player was signed to go into the first team from day 1. Look at someone like Hyam who was 4th choice last season but is now an established starter. Signing a lot of players for the U23s and younger players allows us to build the foundation of the team, which we can then invest in experienced players to surround them.

Clubs that look toward the future tend to do better than those that throw caution into the wind for short term gain.

Reactions: vow

stupot07

been on the bench last few games under new manager
Looking at their website Hes been starting, played 90 mins last week v Redditch, played 90 the week before against banbury, played 90 the week before that against Royston.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i apologise if im wrong but on twitter live match report against redditch says was on the bench and came on 78th minutes.saw him against coleshill in cup game . came on sub at ht did ok put a penalty out the ground( it happens) but did score a superb goal which is on you tube in an earlier game.

SkyBlueSoul

Am I right in thinking Allassani is still out with tendonitis? I’m at the Ebbsfleet match on Saturday so would have had a chance to watch him, see how he got on

SlowerThanPlatt

It was a great start to life at Mickleover Sports for Sky Blues ‘keeper Corey Addai this weekend, as he linked-up with defender, Reece Ford.

The ‘keeper kept a clean sheet in a 1-0 win over Redditch United in his debut for the club, with Ford at the heart of the defence.

The duo impressed in the home game as Mickleover moved up to 18th in the Evo-Stik Northern Premier Division.

Elsewhere, Callum Maycock got another full 90 minutes under his belt for the Silkmen this past weekend in League Two action.

Callum and Macclesfield travelled to take on Cambridge United, but fell to a 1-0 defeat after conceding a penalty in the 80th minute.

Stuart Beavon and Wrexham moved within a point of table toppers Leyton Orient in the National League.

The Dragons picked up a point away at Chesterfield and Beavon came on in the 59th minute of the game to try and help get all three points.

Elsewhere, Bouwe Bosma didn’t feature for Southport and Reise Allassani and Jordan Ponticelli continue their rehabilitation at the Sky Blue Lodge.

Users who are viewing this thread