Match Thread Luton (A) Wed 29th Sep. 19.45 ko (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

MAFF

I mean I really dont care anymore and I'm now at the point where I'm finding this hilarious....but why are we still trying to pass it out pass this luton press? we haven't coped all game

Nick

Administrator
I mean I really dont care anymore and I'm now at the point where I'm finding this hilarious....but why are we still trying to pass it out pass this luton press? we haven't coped all game
That's what I mean, we haven't tried an alternative.

shmmeee

Is Dabo back for Saturday?

Kane is just.... OK. Looks alright, nothing special. Certainly no Dabo.

Good delivery, crap running with the ball, everything else average. If we could give Dabo his crossing ability we’d have some player

COV

It is weird alright… but I guess we don’t want to ‘compromise our principles’ or something

Brighton Sky Blue

I don't get why we've forgotten the high tempo, more direct counter attacking stuff from last week. That's how you beat the press each time

shmmeee

Because they win literally everything in the air.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

They've done to us what we did to Brentford last year. Only we're not as good as Brentford.

Users who are viewing this thread