Match Thread Luton Town - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 28th Oct (2 Viewers)

SkyBlueSoul

Great build up, great header

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skybluefaz

I've always rated McNulty
giphy.gif

DannyThomas_1981

The overlapping run by Haynes was also important - gave Jones more space and time to measure the cross. The pass by Kelly was sublime to Jones.

skybluegod

Chances created has been a problem but it hasn't just been the service. We have had oppurtinites that we should have put to bed too. The problem was two fold.

Glad to see we've finally broken the deadlock.

Disagree, nick is right. The service has been awful.
We have had half chances, and pot shots. I don’t think we have had many clear chances at all this season.

Esoterica

We've been excellent so far. Luton's big centre backs don't like McNulty and Ponti buzzing round them and the whole team is playing higher up the pitch so kelly is involved further forward. Defense are getting stretched but Luton are a good team so we will always be more vunerable. Expect us to get deeper and deeper now but we'll be more and more dangerous on the counter attack.

Nick

Administrator
Trying to be clever, playing it around in the middle and Doyle loses it.

Mcdonald hammers it out though to Ponti, back to Kelly and tries a ball over to McNulty but just too much on it.

Good try though.

Nick

Administrator
It's looking like a good choice for up front, they don't like the runs into space and Ponti and McNultys movement.

Nick

Administrator
Good play by McNulty to lay it out to Vincenti, he pings it over. Pont is going for overhead but Jones has a tame shot.

They counter but it comes to nothing.

letsallsingtogether

Shit defender that Haynes cleared it three times on that attack oh and again

Users who are viewing this thread