Match Thread Luton Town - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 28th Oct (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

Mcnullty shows how to finish unlike others who have been selected, you know who they are

Nick

Administrator
Collins shoves Burge now to try and get the ball to speed it up.

Dread to think how happy he will be if he scores.

Nick

Administrator
Jones gets it and runs, back in and has a bit of a tame shot and their defender kicks him after but looks to injure himself.

Nick

Administrator
Free kick to them on the corner of the box, their 8 is lining up to cross it rather than shoot.

Nick

Administrator
Shit the bed, good ball whipped in. Another easy chance for them but they miss.

Put out for corner.

dongonzalos

That's because you know nothing about football ;) McNulty looks great today with a defense he can get in behind and players close enough to thread the ball through.

I think you will find I know a little more than you think.
I always fancied McNulty playing behind a decent striker. He is an intelligent player. He is just not a natural goalscorer. However he can create he is much better as the number 10 role.
However we still need to sign a goal scorer to play in front of him in January. That’s if Ponti isn’t ready yet.
I am pleased to see him score though. Nothing would please me more than him now going on a goal scoring rampage and scoring 20 goals.

Nick

Administrator
Their 5 got injured trying to kick Jones a minute ago, think its the same one.

Wonder if they will bring a striker on and go for it.

Nick

Administrator
Collins gives it back, I had the thought for the second he was going to take it and score.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
good goal from mcnulty, glad ponti is getting a run seems to be doing a good job tearing their defenders around the place hope he gets a goal before he is subbed

Nick

Administrator
2 great balls in from haynes, one to Ponti blocked. The other bounces up funny and looks like hand ball.

They go down the other end and nearly score!

Shitting myself.

Nick

Administrator
Two chances to cross, both end with shots blocked

Up the other end Luton threaten, we defend with everything and everyone

Kelly goes down thumping the floor. Hoping it was tactical to halt play

You edited before I quoted :(

Think he got booted, he is breathing a bit funny. Not sure if an act or he is injured.

Users who are viewing this thread